Fangu, Sekrit Santa!!!

Old December 23rd 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Christopher Havlicek

Default Fangu, Sekrit Santa!!!

Ower Dadz letting us delurk to thank ower sekrit santa for the great
prezents! Hes already put the books out on the table, and hes giving
each of us our own set of toyz, since none of us are getting along
at the moment. Hazard even climbed in to the tote bag, and Dad carried
him around for a bit....he has no dignity....neither doez Hazard.

He let us have em early since hell be away, but he sayz he didnt give
em all to us, so we can keep getting new toyz when he gets back.

Purrs and best fishes for a wonderful holiday!!!

Tripper, Katie and Hazard (oh yeah...and the hoomin, Chris)
Old December 23rd 06, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

*Onyx wafez 'hihihi' tu hiz ol' frendz, Unca Chris an' Katie an'
Tripper*

Hooz da noo kitty hooz naym iz Hazard, gyz??

--- Onyx

Old December 24th 06, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms Mudge

Youze are so welkom! Kin you imagine da sekretary wanted to send more
books but we'ze knew da kitties at yur houze wanted toyz!. Guess dat
comes frum workin in a Library. Hmph sekretaries jist aren't as good
as they used to be.

We knows xactly what "not getting along" is....dat boy cat Shadow is a
pain in my old tail feathers but Ms Puff smacks him silly. Trouble is
I'se kan't move out of da way quick enuf some times so I haf to help
her & den da sekretary is squirtin all of us with da water. Sniff,
dat's got to be da worst kind of kat abuse (little old black kitty
looks pitiful in hopes of more cat treats).

Ms Mudge, spokescat fur Ms. Puff, & Da Shadow.
Oh yes, and da sekretry too.

Best (((( (((( to all

Old December 27th 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da water monzter bottle juzt mofed into owr howze lazt summer wif da new
slidin bak door anna itz new skreen, we really likez dat door but we wantz
da water bottle monzter ta mofe owt, Tiger fur hiz whole damp howze
oups.com...

Old December 31st 06, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chris Havlicek

Hihi Onyx and Unca Cory!

We emailed you separately, but dad says you can never be sure that
e-things get where theyre supposed to.

We hope youre doing well!

Hazard is a kitty that dad found on campus a few years ago. He was
probably a student dump. When dad caught him, he was not fixed, had
small wounds, and was hungry. Dad fed him, and he crawled right up
in dads lap (we told you he had no dignity). Dad took him to TED, got
him checked out, and brought him home.

We still dont get along. Dad found out that Hazard has a biting/clawing
problem that needed to be dealt with before he could find him a new
home. Its mostly under control now, but Hazards been here long enough
that dad figures he knows Hazards signals, and doesn't want to take a
chance on giving him to someone that wont be as responsive, or will just
turn him over to the shelter at the first sign of a problem.

ANyway, we hope you had a wonderful Kissamouse!

Purrs and best fishes for a great start to the New Year!

Tripper, Katie, Hazard and the hoomin, Chris