Pretty in Pink

Old July 7th 08, 08:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Pretty in Pink

Ingredients:

Stupid White Cat (Suki) mooching for ham
Non-Cat Aware Hand holding bowl of pickled beetroot

Results:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yowie9644/2645571366/

(Full story on the flickr page)

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old July 7th 08, 09:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Yowie" wrote in message
Ingredients:

Stupid White Cat (Suki) mooching for ham
Non-Cat Aware Hand holding bowl of pickled beetroot

Results:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yowie9644/2645571366/

(Full story on the flickr page)

Yowie
--

OT: What is triple smoked ham (mentioned on the flickr page)?

Old July 7th 08, 09:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

Ingredients:

Stupid White Cat (Suki) mooching for ham
Non-Cat Aware Hand holding bowl of pickled beetroot

Results:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yowie9644/2645571366/

LOL, punk kitty!

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old July 7th 08, 09:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

MaryL wrote:
"Yowie" wrote in message
Ingredients:

Stupid White Cat (Suki) mooching for ham
Non-Cat Aware Hand holding bowl of pickled beetroot

Results:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yowie9644/2645571366/

(Full story on the flickr page)

Yowie
--

OT: What is triple smoked ham (mentioned on the flickr page)?

Triple smoked ham is what it says it is. Ham that has been smoked three
times. Has more 'smoke' taste than double smoked, single smoked or unsmoked
ham. :-)

You mean to tell me that American ham isn't usually smoked? ZOMG! That isn't
ham, thats just pickled pork!. LOL.

Yowie

Old July 7th 08, 09:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Yowie wrote:
Ingredients:

Stupid White Cat (Suki) mooching for ham
Non-Cat Aware Hand holding bowl of pickled beetroot

Results:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yowie9644/2645571366/

(Full story on the flickr page)

Yowie

Okay, now, that is CLASSIC! I'm curious to find out how long it's going to
take to wear out/off? Great story and it gave me a much-needed chuckle this
morning. Thanks. :~)

kili

Old July 7th 08, 10:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Jul 7, 8:33*am, "Yowie" wrote:
Ingredients:

Stupid White Cat (Suki) mooching for ham
Non-Cat Aware Hand holding bowl of pickled beetroot

Results:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yowie9644/2645571366/

(Full story on the flickr page)

Yowie

ROTFLMAO!!! (from me, the slave) but...

Miss Lily Whiskers says: "Oh purleease!, every self respecting cat
knows that pink is the in-fashion thing for white cats these days.
Suki is just a trend setter!!"

Thanks for the sorely needed giggle, Yowie!

Helen M
Old July 7th 08, 11:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Yowie wrote:
Ingredients:

Stupid White Cat (Suki) mooching for ham
Non-Cat Aware Hand holding bowl of pickled beetroot

Results:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yowie9644/2645571366/

(Full story on the flickr page)

Eeeek! And LOL. I was just peeling a couple of boiled beets and no one
gets any points for guessing who came and stuck his nose in the way.
Wonder how beet stain would look on brown tabby... (he ate some of the
peel. Then he started playing with the roots and I had to take them off
him - I don't think my landlord would appreciate a beet-pink stained
kitchen.)

Old July 7th 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Yowie" wrote in message
Ingredients:

Stupid White Cat (Suki) mooching for ham
Non-Cat Aware Hand holding bowl of pickled beetroot

Results:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yowie9644/2645571366/

BWAHHHHHH!!

Much like when Stinky got into the cocoa and made himself an instant calico.

Also reminds me of the highjinks of a friend's West Highland White Terrier.
As she grimly told me, "He doesn't *know* he's white."

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 7th 08, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Jul 7, 3:43�am, "Yowie" wrote:
MaryL wrote:
"Yowie" wrote in message
Ingredients:

Stupid White Cat (Suki) mooching for ham
Non-Cat Aware Hand holding bowl of pickled beetroot

Results:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yowie9644/2645571366/

(Full story on the flickr page)

Yowie
--

OT: What is triple smoked ham (mentioned on the flickr page)?

Triple smoked ham is what it says it is. Ham that has been smoked three
times. Has more 'smoke' taste than double smoked, single smoked or unsmoked
ham. :-)

You mean to tell me that American ham isn't usually smoked? ZOMG! That isn't
ham, thats just pickled pork!. LOL.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.- Hide quoted text -

We have smoked ham, but here they talk about the wood its smoked with
not how many times.
Suz&Spicey
Old July 7th 08, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Yowie" wrote in message
MaryL wrote:
"Yowie" wrote in message
Ingredients:

Stupid White Cat (Suki) mooching for ham
Non-Cat Aware Hand holding bowl of pickled beetroot

Results:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yowie9644/2645571366/

(Full story on the flickr page)

Yowie
--

OT: What is triple smoked ham (mentioned on the flickr page)?

Triple smoked ham is what it says it is. Ham that has been smoked three
times. Has more 'smoke' taste than double smoked, single smoked or
unsmoked ham. :-)

You mean to tell me that American ham isn't usually smoked? ZOMG! That
isn't ham, thats just pickled pork!. LOL.

Not all hams are smoked. Just as you'd expect in the US, we have a
gazillion regional and ethnic varieties of ham. Polish ham, Danish ham,
Ukrainian ham, Dutch ham, Italian ham (aka prosciuttio-- yum), Spanish jamón
(ditto). Smithfield (Virginia) ham, country ham, hickory smoked ham, sugar
cured ham-- turkey ham!

Here's a wikipedia article on ham. More than you ever wanted to know-- but
ham is sure popular!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham

Theresa, Stinky and Dante

Pink Cat Kate Cat anecdotes 19 September 8th 05 05:42 AM
One pink toe and a tom nipple Mischief Cat anecdotes 6 September 23rd 04 04:30 AM
Pink Nose Alert Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 2 December 9th 03 11:54 AM
Pink Cat Bev Cat anecdotes 21 November 12th 03 09:49 AM