Howdy all

Old March 10th 09, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

Default Howdy all

Sorry I've not been in as much as I'd have liked...this new job is
hellacious. I'm still adjustiong to the new hours, as well as this
geek uniform of evil.

Blanket purrs to all, and please send a few my way: I popped a tendon
along the base of the foot yesterday. The ER doctor pronounced it
plantar fasciitis, gave me a shot and some motrin, and left me
screaming in pain.

Bless my little nurses...all six furry little people in bed with me
last night!

Break almost over..have to go be a geek now.

Blessed be,
Baha
Old March 10th 09, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Purrs for settling well into your new job and for your plantar
fascitis.
That is especially painful after sleeping or keeping your foot still
and in a relaxed (not 90 degree) position. Your plantar fascia
goes from the underside of your heel to the base of your toes.
It is helpful to wear a night splint to keep your ankle at a 90 degree
position when you sleep. It will help the plantar fascia from
getting tight like it does when your food and ankle are "relaxed".

I looked at some braces on the net and this one looks good and
isn't too expensive. Since it is Futuro, you might even be able
to get it at a local drugstore.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...tis%20bra ces

I was a physical therapist in another life....plus had plantar
fascitis
at one time.

Debbie

Old March 10th 09, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

DH has this, the right shoes and a foot wrap, which he doesn't do, will
really help, I think that doctor, on NPR has directions on the wrap on his
site, his name iz zorba something, Lee

Old March 11th 09, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs are on the way!

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old March 11th 09, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Lots of purrs lovingly sent for you from our home.
Bless your heart too and thank you for the blanket purr.
It was nice and soft and really helped
Fel better.
Kyla and the 4 Beasties

Old March 14th 09, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On Mar 10, 2:27*pm, BfloPolska wrote:
Sorry I've not been in as much as I'd have liked...this new job is
hellacious. I'm still adjustiong to the new hours, as well as this
geek uniform of evil.

It's only the first week and you;re adjusting to the hours....things
can only get better! Seriously like all of us you are doing this for
a noble reason your owners need fed- so hang on in there baby!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old March 17th 09, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

BfloPolska wrote:
Sorry I've not been in as much as I'd have liked...this new job is
hellacious. I'm still adjustiong to the new hours, as well as this
geek uniform of evil.

Blanket purrs to all, and please send a few my way: I popped a tendon
along the base of the foot yesterday. The ER doctor pronounced it
plantar fasciitis, gave me a shot and some motrin, and left me
screaming in pain.

Bless my little nurses...all six furry little people in bed with me
last night!

Break almost over..have to go be a geek now.

Blessed be,
Baha

Lots and lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek

howdy john sumner Cat anecdotes 36 March 14th 07 10:22 PM
Howdy follks. guess what? Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 47 February 23rd 07 10:16 PM
Howdy folks... Lynxie update! Zorin the Lynx Cat anecdotes 12 January 27th 07 09:13 PM