reporting in, mostly OT

Old March 11th 09, 12:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

Default reporting in, mostly OT

On Mar 10, 11:13�am, "tanadashoes" wrote:
Sorry about not getting in touch before. �Charleen sent me an I care card
and I was so bad I didn't respond to her. �I'm sorry. �I was off line from
Feb 17 or so until the first of March. �I got my annual case of combined
flu, cold, allergies. �I was one sick little kitty. �We won't discuss the
worst of it, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone, including my idiot sister.

Old March 17th 09, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

tanadashoes wrote:
Sorry about not getting in touch before. Charleen sent me an I care card
and I was so bad I didn't respond to her. I'm sorry. I was off line from
Feb 17 or so until the first of March. I got my annual case of combined
flu, cold, allergies. I was one sick little kitty. We won't discuss the
worst of it, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone, including my idiot sister.

snip
Pam S.

We are sending lots and lots of purrs, gentle hugs and best wishes for
you and your family, Pam,
Polonca and Soncek