Survay ob da Inteerier

Old November 18th 09, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Survay ob da Inteerier

New Sekittytary ob da Inteerier is seeking inpoot fwum da kitties ob
da inteeriur (da "in" which is da awpawsit ob da "out"). Cawmints
fwum awl kitties encourajed.
Mme. Anais, purr hur offur, wil keep a wunning wist wile Webekkah and
Sunnydance ar wokked up wifout der pensels.

Inpoot data cud be bout furnicher, windoes, stwange objeks, ennyfing
inside. Cud be a compwaint, a pwefewense, ur impurrshal observayshun.

Fangyu in abbanse fur yur purrtissepayshun.

MeOwy, S.O.D.I.
Old November 19th 09, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 18, 4:51*pm, MeOwy wrote:
New Sekittytary ob da Inteerier is seeking inpoot fwum da kitties ob
da inteeriur (da "in" which is da awpawsit ob da "out"). *Cawmints
fwum awl kitties encourajed.
Mme. Anais, purr hur offur, wil keep a wunning wist wile Webekkah and
Sunnydance ar wokked up wifout der pensels.

Inpoot data cud be bout furnicher, windoes, stwange objeks, ennyfing
inside. *Cud be a compwaint, a pwefewense, ur impurrshal observayshun.

Fangyu in abbanse fur yur purrtissepayshun.

MeOwy, S.O.D.I.

Wee gotted three extra houses in r hous. Wen Buddy Macaw moffd in,
shee brotted her own hous. It is bigbig. Butted shee gifd dat hous to
Eddy Gray-Parrot wen HEE moffd in an shee tookd his owen Hous. Dere
houses are big and haff irun bars. Buddy can tak da dour were yoo put
his fudz in rite OFF and walk outta his hows. Eddie can get outted ub
his hous too. Da irun bars don' make a kaje.

Wen widdle SaMANfa cam to wiv wiff usses she had a smaller widdle
hous. Butted it is nise an has a sof floor to seep on. Wen I was sik,
she gift it to mee to lie down in an watsh da fun wile stayin kwiet
myneseff. She still yoosd it to eet her meelz butted utherwis it wuz
mine hous. Wen I had a tee-party four mine frenz, I discovered dat I
cood mak da hous bigger by FINKIN about it. I tookd it too Granbyz
hous wen shee was sik an we campd in it wile we hepd tak car ub
Granby. Wen I gotted well, I offurd it bak butted widdl SaMANfa sez
wee can shar it like wee bin.

Wee gotted a flite ub stares dat leeds down to da fron dower. Den yooo
is in da dining rume, were da hoomins eet at a table an WEE eet on a
couner and dat is wer da little hous is. An da hoomins putted da
doodle-bokus rume dere, wiff a flushy-monster an a sink for der
ownselffs.

Der are a littl flite uv steps down too da wivving rume, wer da
parrots an da big televishun wiv. Mommy Micki has a kouch an so duz da
Bear, wich he shars wiff Uncl Bill. SaMANfa jumps all offer everywun.

Der is a loooong flite ub stares up to da firs flat plase. da door off
da firs flat plase is Uncl Bill an WooToo's rume, wich has a nice bed
an a nice comfy karpit. Da flat plase has sevrul places too seep an
Missy's kitty-bed is yooshully ther. Shee yoosully seeps rite BUY
itted an gnot in it butted sumtimz shee doo seep in it. Summy tims her
mommy Maggy May seeps curld up wiff her, sew KYOOT.

Den der is a small stares up to da secon flat plase. Da hoomin watter-
monster rume is off dis flat plase, wiff a doodl-bokus ub its own. At
da en ub da flat plase is da big Mommy bedrume wer wee seep on her bed
or on da floor.

Dat iz r interior.

--
Surnise, da PRITTY wun for her Hous
Old November 19th 09, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Nov 18, 7:35*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Nov 18, 4:51*pm, MeOwy wrote:

[...]

Furry cawmpweehensiv, oodls ob dada in dere. Got enny windoes an
windo seets? An do da windoes open fur surkewlashun ob air.

Fangyu furry much, Surnise. Yoo mor dan a pritty fayse.
MeOwy, impwessd.
Old November 19th 09, 08:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we haza kommint, owrz kitty tree wented to da brige yesfurday. it wuza gud
twee dat lazted a long long time... it kamez furm wally wurld anna wuz only
thirty hoomin toonaz sefural yearz ago... we suggeztz ifin anikitty needsa
twee dey getz diz one... it goez great inna cornerz anna goez allway to da
ceelin... it juzt weared owt furm too mani big kitteez runnin onit... but
soft sayed it lazted gud fur eight yearz so her iz iz gud wifit alzo. Tiger

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 19th 09, 09:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Dis iz furry sad. Yurown tree purrobly wantid to go be at da brij fur alla
da kitteez hoo haz gone dere resintly.

Sundance

Old November 19th 09, 09:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz veri sad, butted da gud newz iz dat we haz two ofurz, da twinta da one
dat wented to da brig anna one i gettedta pik owt minesef atta petsmurt...
Tiger

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 19th 09, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"MeOwy" wrote in message
New Sekittytary ob da Inteerier is seeking inpoot fwum da kitties ob
da inteeriur (da "in" which is da awpawsit ob da "out"). *Cawmints
fwum awl kitties encourajed.
Mme. Anais, purr hur offur, wil keep a wunning wist wile Webekkah and
Sunnydance ar wokked up wifout der pensels.

Inpoot data cud be bout furnicher, windoes, stwange objeks, ennyfing
inside. *Cud be a compwaint, a pwefewense, ur impurrshal observayshun.

Fangyu in abbanse fur yur purrtissepayshun.

MeOwy, S.O.D.I.- Hide quoted text -

I minesewf hab 2 kittee twees an I wuv dem beclawz I gitted mor
petting fwum da hoomins wen Iam sitting on dem. Mor dan wen I am onna
fwoor. Wun in da wivving woom an wun in mine own woom dat awso hass a
sunspot onna fwoor an sumtymez onna sekund dek ob da kittee twee.

MeOwy (noting categurry fur cat trees)
Old November 19th 09, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:51:08 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

New Sekittytary ob da Inteerier is seeking inpoot fwum da kitties ob
da inteeriur (da "in" which is da awpawsit ob da "out"). Cawmints
fwum awl kitties encourajed.
Mme. Anais, purr hur offur, wil keep a wunning wist wile Webekkah and
Sunnydance ar wokked up wifout der pensels.

Inpoot data cud be bout furnicher, windoes, stwange objeks, ennyfing
inside. Cud be a compwaint, a pwefewense, ur impurrshal observayshun.

Fangyu in abbanse fur yur purrtissepayshun.

MeOwy, S.O.D.I.

Meow!

I wibs in a small compartment neer Mew Yawk City
which I allows da hooman to share wif mineownseff.

Since I is a Purrsian, an we is not furry
afletik, I hab no innerest in goink on cownterz,
dresserz, tabelz an such, so I haff a furry low
kitty tree.

I does inspektimigate efurryfing.Not a clozet or
cupboard openz, nor a pakage or bag comez into dis
sompartment dat I does not inspetimigate!

I haz lotsa windowz wif nyce wide wood radiator
coverz unner dem, so I haff nottid only a gud
seat, buttid I can lie down an sweep in da sun!

I haff nebber, nebber been owt eggsept wen I wuz
in a carrier.

Bye fur now!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/19/2009 2:06:22 PM
Old November 23rd 09, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Nov 19, 1:11*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
[...]

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 11/19/2009 2:06:22 PM

Fangyu Mmd. Anais. Furry comcise an furrough.
MeOwy S.O.D.I.
Old November 23rd 09, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

We kant repurrt on da inteerier at home, but heer iz my repurrt on da
inteerier uv da jale at da TED.

Dere iz kittee jale and dere iz d*ggie jale, an doze rumz iz rite next to
eech uther so we heerz d*ggeez barkin a lot. In da kittee jale rum, dere iz
jale sellz in two sizez -- Rebecca an me haz da two big sellz, rite akross
frum eech uther. Da ress uv da sellz is smaller. Sum uv da sellz iz up, an
sum iz down: owr two sellz iz bof down.

Rite now dere iz too kitteez in da jale besidez Rebecca an me. Da down sell
next to mine currintlee haz a blak an wite kittee in it, an da down sell
next to Rebecca haz a gray kittee in it. Da gray kittee haz a sine dat sez
"extreme caution", and the blak an wite kittee duznt haz ennee sinez. I
wunner if onlee da sellz on Rebecca's side uv da rum gitz sinez. Meowmie
offered to bring a sine fur me dat sez "cutie guy", but I didnt fingk dat
wuz a gud ideer.

Da up sell over myown sell haz towulz in it. Wun uv da down sellz haz da
fudz an kittee lidder in it. Efurry time I gitz owt uv my sell I chek to see
if I kan git into dat wun, but so fur I kant. Da sell over da fud sell haz
dishiz an kleenin fingz in it. All da uther sellz iz kurrintlee emptee,
purrzoomablee watin fur mor kitteez to be inkarserated.

Dere iz a trashkan on da flor. Today it had a liddle dish uv fudz in it, but
I leeved it alone kuz I alreddy had fudz in myown sell.

Dat iz my repurrt on da inteerier uv da jale. I haz heered dat da inteerier
at home will be a liddle difurent when we gitz bak, so we will repurrt on
dat after we seez it.

Sundance