We iz konspirazy!

Old November 27th 09, 04:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Default We iz konspirazy!

Preepp?

[C&M] Hi efurrywun. We iz now a reel konspirazy here agin Daddy sez.

[C] I iz Ms Chessie, da kaliko kitty.

[M] I am Ms Misty, da kitty of manny kolorz.

[C&M] We iz nine weekz owld sinze da ate-teenft of Septemberr. An
Wensdday da twenny-fiff of November iz now owr Truehome Day.

[C] Mommy gott uz frum owr firzt humin daddy on dat day an brot us to
liv wif da Fur Conspiracy.

[M] An we iz bein snoopy an doin lotz of peering an meeting
Shadow-da-Pup and 'Pollo-Pup (hoo is fiziting wif his daddy Norm hoo
iz Mommy an Daddyz humin-kitten)

[C] An we has meeted da Mr. GrowlTiger hoo rite ow duzznt kilez uz
furry much an growlz an spitz at uz an tryed to beat us up lazt nite.

[M] But Daddy an Mommy sez he da GT will get ajusted to uz in a wile
an tingz will be hokay.

[C] Mine sisfur da Ms Misty iz da big wun of uz an mebbe da biggest of
owr catmom'z litter. Her cote iz mozly sortza foggy gray but showz
lotza bitz ov orange an sum swirlz or stripez ov brown tu. So Daddy
kallz her da kat of manny kolorz.

[M] Mine sisfur da Mz Chessie is da liddlezt wun of owr catmom'z
lidder an muzh smaller than mezelf. She iz brown-orange-allovdat
kaliko kitty.

[C&M] An we boff haff furry shortz taylez, fur sum reezon we duzznt
kno wy an Mommy neffur did azk owr furst humin-daddy. Itz not moszly
like Manx tayles, Daddy sez, but more like sumfing happend to owr
taylez wen we wuz furry smallezt, Mommy sez. But all ov owr partz
werk hokay an we haff had owr furst shotz (owchie!) an Daddy an Mommy
sayz we are furry normal liddle kitty-gurlz.

Zo we iz now part of da Fur Konsiprazy an are hopin to haff lotza
frendz an venturez here.

Zo preepz an purrz to evfurrywun,
C&M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (VC), Ms. Chessie, Ms. Misty,
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old November 27th 09, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Preeppp and Paw Ess...

We had owr furst tazte of turlkey-bird yezterday wen da huminz all had
deryre bigbig fambly dinnerz.

We bof LUVZ turkley-bird!

Purr,
Misty of Many Kolorz

Old November 27th 09, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hi hi I am O T Mahoney and deze girlcats are Miz Piglett anna Willow.
Welkom to da grup. U kan haff lotza fun here so kep posting.

Old November 27th 09, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Now u iz part of da grup. O T still hissed kauze gramby didn't bring anny
fudz home.

O T I was too tired. They will bring some down today, just be patient.

Old November 27th 09, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

welkum to yoursefz, Tiger, juzt knowin trudi wulda mailed sumcat ifin
yourown hoomin hadda azked,

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 27th 09, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 27, 11:34*am, The Fur Conspiracy
wrote:
Preeppp and Paw Ess...

older long-hair with fluffy blotched gray-brown fur and very kind
voice Welcom, welcom. Diss iz a gudgud groop an wee haz fun hear.
DISS hous iz in Branfurd Catnetticut, wich iz rite ousside Gnu Haffen,
aldo wee neffur see no Gnu annelopes.

I am Maggy May, a retired mommy-cat an da Sekreterry four Bitties ub
da Catmunity. Iff you haff enyfing to tell mee about da condishuns
four bittees in yoor areeu letted me gno.

Dat is Missy, mine dottir, Sunrise, hoo iz furry PRITTY, mine fren an
WooToo, hoo iz uncl Bill's mommy's kitty wut wuz sent heer to tak car
ub himseff. Shee is min fren too.

An diss is da Wascal, r fren hoo iz biziting an hepping us wiff da
gushy-fud dat Mommy Micki made in da growly fudz mashine.

R doggees are da Bear an adorubl widdl SaMANfa, hoo iz a babee dog. R
parruts ar Buddy Macaw, hoo iz notty, an Eddie Gray, hoo iz furry
smarted.

R mommy is Micki an r uncl is Bill.

Wee welcom yoons and want to heer frum yoons sune.

--
Maggy May

Old November 28th 09, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

I yam Spring and I no whats its like to be a new kitty. I kikked my
sekritary owt of bed last nyte. I is certain you will fink of a gudgud
trick to keep your sekriati on tipp toez. Maybe a trick with fudz?

Old November 28th 09, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 11:29:17 -0500, The Fur
Conspiracy's nimble, little paws typed:

Preepp?

[C&M] Hi efurrywun. We iz now a reel konspirazy here agin Daddy sez.

[C] I iz Ms Chessie, da kaliko kitty.

[M] I am Ms Misty, da kitty of manny kolorz.

I iz pweezed to meet you gize, an welcum to owr
kommunity!

If you wants to see pikshures ob many ob da katz
heer, bisit mine liddle webby-site, an after yoo
sees myownself, click on da MINE RPCC FWENDS link
to see lotsa da kittees heer!

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/

--
Purrs,