Okupayshunal hazzards...

Old November 28th 09, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Okupayshunal hazzards...

Meow!

So I was doink mine duty az a cat, and inspektink
da clozet where da hooman keeps hiz clothes [ob
cawze, dis mus be da two thousandf time I hab done
so] and da hooman duzzent see myown bootiful seff,
and he clozes da door an loks me inside!

I wuz trapped!

And we Purrsians only haff a liddle, delikate
Meow, so he didn't heer me! It wuzn't until he got
in bed an I wuzn't dere dat he ran around
fwantically looking for mineownself, and found me
napping - I mean guarding - hiz shooze!

Den he had da nerff to gib me smoochiez!

Da indiginittz dat we liddle kittiez haff to put
up wiff!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/27/2009 10:04:02 PM
Old November 28th 09, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I iz sue him was skared ta deaf. Poor hoomanz, him luffvz u and waz fraid
for u. Pigle sending Unkle Sege calming purrrs.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow!

So I was doink mine duty az a cat, and inspektink
da clozet where da hooman keeps hiz clothes [ob
cawze, dis mus be da two thousandf time I hab done
so] and da hooman duzzent see myown bootiful seff,
and he clozes da door an loks me inside!

I wuz trapped!

And we Purrsians only haff a liddle, delikate
Meow, so he didn't heer me! It wuzn't until he got
in bed an I wuzn't dere dat he ran around
fwantically looking for mineownself, and found me
napping - I mean guarding - hiz shooze!

Den he had da nerff to gib me smoochiez!

Da indiginittz dat we liddle kittiez haff to put
up wiff!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/27/2009 10:04:02 PM

Old November 28th 09, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow!

So I was doink mine duty az a cat, and inspektink
da clozet where da hooman keeps hiz clothes [ob
cawze, dis mus be da two thousandf time I hab done
so] and da hooman duzzent see myown bootiful seff,
and he clozes da door an loks me inside!

I wuz trapped!

And we Purrsians only haff a liddle, delikate
Meow, so he didn't heer me! It wuzn't until he got
in bed an I wuzn't dere dat he ran around
fwantically looking for mineownself, and found me
napping - I mean guarding - hiz shooze!

Den he had da nerff to gib me smoochiez!

Da indiginittz dat we liddle kittiez haff to put
up wiff!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

I feel furr yu, Anaïs!
Did yu dekkorate hiz sootz in dat klozit gudgud???
--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 28th 09, 08:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iz unceptable... you muzt smak hizsef whem himz is sleepin, Tiger

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 28th 09, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Been der, done dat. Meomie duzent see my bootiful blak furs when Ize
'sploring clozetz. Buttid Ize got a big meow.

Snowflake

Old November 28th 09, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 22:35:06 -0800, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

I feel furr yu, Anaïs!
Did yu dekkorate hiz sootz in dat klozit gudgud???
--
Pitô.ônya

No, 'Toonya,

Dey is up tootoo high, and we Purrsians iz not
jumperz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/28/2009 11:42:18 AM
Old November 28th 09, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Nov 27, 8:09*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
[...]

We ar glad dat yewr humin finlee discuffured yew. Judith got shut inna
closit last week ana she haz a dellycat mew, tew. We hadda sit arownd
da door ana meow tu get da dum humin to opin it. Judith eskapt
smurglez dough, cuz she ranranran under da bed.

We ar glad yew came frew yewr advenchur unskathed, exsept fur da
smurgles.

Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude
Old November 28th 09, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 27, 10:09*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
Meow!

* * * * So I was doink mine duty az a cat, and inspektink
da clozet where da hooman keeps hiz clothes [ob
cawze, dis mus be da two thousandf time I hab done
so] and da hooman duzzent see myown bootiful seff,
and he clozes da door an loks me inside!

* * * * I wuz trapped!

* * * * And we Purrsians only haff a liddle, delikate
Meow, so he didn't heer me! It wuzn't until he got
in bed an I wuzn't dere dat he ran around
fwantically looking for mineownself, and found me
napping - I mean guarding - hiz shooze!

* * * * Den he had da nerff to gib me smoochiez!

* * * * Da indiginittz dat we liddle kittiez haff to put
up wiff!

Ow GNO. Diss iz rong. Yoo shud giff himseff a kold shoulder four at
LEES wun day. Den yoo kan forgif himseff I suPOSE.

--
Sunrise, from wun PRITTY wun to annuvver
Old November 29th 09, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 22:35:06 -0800, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

I feel furr yu, Anaïs!
Did yu dekkorate hiz sootz in dat klozit gudgud???
--
Pitô.ônya

No, 'Toonya,

Dey is up tootoo high, and we Purrsians iz not
jumperz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

In dat kaayze, yu'll hab tu wayte tyll he pootz da sootz
on da chayer ur bed tu poot on. Meowmee yuzez da bed,
an I get tu lay on hur stuff furra sekund, b-furr hur
skreemz wiff delite. Spekkulee wen I lay on blak ur bloo, ur effin wite
..

--
Pitô.ônya