Mineown Harri

Old November 29th 09, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Mineown Harri

Myown harri sended me a ghift to mine houze wiff Unkle Dan and Aunt Nancy.
It waz a mousie dat soundz like itself haz a mousie in its tummie. I luffs
itself and am still playink wiff it.

Dan and Nancy, Lee and Robert were here today. Just seeing them made me
feel better. We went out to eat and then visited. I am pretty pooped right
now but the kitties are happy. They all have new toys and Willow was a
regular Miss Social cat.

Thanks for coming guys, I really appreciated it. Gramby.

Old November 29th 09, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

owrz hoominz getted home late late late... but dey bringed inna box wif
porkchoppz init anna soft mumbled bowt maybee we kuld haf sum fur supper,
Tiger and chester, starin atta kold box

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 29th 09, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Myown harri sended me a ghift to mine houze wiff Unkle Dan and Aunt Nancy.
It waz a mousie dat soundz like itself haz a mousie in its tummie. I luffs
itself and am still playink wiff it.

Dan and Nancy, Lee and Robert were here today. Just seeing them made me
feel better. We went out to eat and then visited. I am pretty pooped right
now but the kitties are happy. They all have new toys and Willow was a
regular Miss Social cat.

Thanks for coming guys, I really appreciated it. Gramby.

I'z glad you liked it, OT. If mine hoomins are gunna shirk dere
'sponsibilities and leave us at the kitty hotel, da least dey can do is
serfe as messengers fur us.

Harri

We were really glad to see you guys again. We'll have to try to get out
this way more often.

Dan and Nancy
Old November 29th 09, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i was thinking last night we should find a more central local once gramby
gets better so we could get together more often, soft

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 29th 09, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 09:36:32 -0600, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

i was thinking last night we should find a more central local once gramby
gets better so we could get together more often, soft

[human]: I'm jealous! But then again that's a
VERY long drive for me!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/29/2009 2:46:38 PM
Old November 30th 09, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

well ifin we getz near a plaze like chicatgo den yoursef kuld fly der, Tiger

--
Have a wonderful day

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 09:36:32 -0600, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

i was thinking last night we should find a more central local once gramby
gets better so we could get together more often, soft

[human]: I'm jealous! But then again that's a
VERY long drive for me!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/29/2009 2:46:38 PM