Yowlympiks Zooming Teem

Old February 10th 10, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Yowlympiks Zooming Teem

Dont forgit mineselfz in dat katagorie. Willow prinping in front of the
bathroom nirror.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
now i myownself kuld do dat nappin one... anna we duzint needsa efint ta
know you izda mozt bootiful kitty efur... anna dat sunrize ladi ain't bad
efur, Tiger, the prowd hudband cat
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 19:30:00 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Ennyfurrybuddy twyink out?
Iam, fur duh Long Hall Zoom. Iam pwactissink effury day fur dis.
I duzint hab stayrez sew I cannot doo stayre zoomz.
MeOwy, hoaping tew meddle.

I LUBS to meddle!

I iz goink to enter da long hall, short hall and
stairz zoomies effents, az well az olympik
napping.

Is dere an effent fur lukink bootiful?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/9/2010 11:12:58 PM

Old February 10th 10, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger stares atta willow, you iz veri 'traktif fur a yungktty, I iz a bit
too owldta be lukin at yourownsef... Tiger
"Stormmee" wrote in message
now i myownself kuld do dat nappin one... anna we duzint needsa efint ta
know you izda mozt bootiful kitty efur... anna dat sunrize ladi ain't bad
efur, Tiger, the prowd hudband cat
.. .

Old February 10th 10, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:56:48 -0600, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

now i myownself kuld do dat nappin one... anna we duzint needsa efint ta
know you izda mozt bootiful kitty efur... anna dat sunrize ladi ain't bad
efur, Tiger, the prowd hudband cat

Awwww,

Yoo iz such a nice husband-kitty! [smoochies]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/10/2010 11:10:22 AM

Old February 12th 10, 08:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Sine myownself up fur dat nappin event. Datz wun uv myown speshulteez. Also
da speed eetin.

Sundance

.. .

Old February 12th 10, 11:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I wsud be ferri gud at dat speed eetin effent. I didn
know dem had dat.

"Sundance" wrote in message
Sine myownself up fur dat nappin event. Datz wun uv myown speshulteez.
Also da speed eetin.

Sundance

.. .

Old February 13th 10, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Dey haz awl kindz uv eventz fur awl kindz uv fingz dat kitteez iz gud at.
Speed eetin, nip rollin, nappin, trippin hoominz... awl kindz uv fingz.

Sundance

"Sundance" wrote in message
Sine myownself up fur dat nappin event. Datz wun uv myown speshulteez.
Also da speed eetin.

Sundance

.. .

Old February 13th 10, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 20:25:29 -0800, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

Dey haz awl kindz uv eventz fur awl kindz uv fingz dat kitteez iz gud at.
Speed eetin, nip rollin, nappin, trippin hoominz... awl kindz uv fingz.

Sundance

Remembfur Monty Fitz-Gawin? He ekselled at da
effent [I furgut da nayme ob it] where you run in
an owt ob da hoomanz legs wifowt trippin dem?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/13/2010 1:14:05 PM
Old February 13th 10, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hhmmm twippin hoominz mite bea gud one, duz we hasta purrfide owrz own hooin
fur diz efint, Tiger

"Sundance" wrote in message
Sine myownself up fur dat nappin event. Datz wun uv myown speshulteez.
Also da speed eetin.

Sundance

.. .