Dear John Biltz - Please Don't Leave

Old May 17th 04, 12:46 PM
David Stevenson

Cheryl wrote
David Stevenson dumped this in news:VecKLELdG
on 16 May 2004:

Cheryl wrote
"Yowie" dumped this in
.au on 14 May 2004:

Besides, on the most important issue in the universe - cats -

And babies!!!!

we most
surely agree. After that, everythign else is just background noise :-)

Ahem.

What? lol Babies take a backseat to cats? Oh, ok. In my house they do,
but in other situations, I can say they wouldn't. Most of the time. Some of
the time. Errr... (shut up Cheryl) :`)

All I mean is the *we* do not *agree* on babies. But I presume we do
agree on cats.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome
Old May 17th 04, 07:01 PM
SUQKRT

In article k.net, Tanada
wrote:

Hopitus2 wrote:

On an OT note - here you go, Steve, and I wonder what Bob M thinks about
this offering of mine, due to his occupation - and ignoring for the moment
whose fur is all puffed up and whose cage bars have been rattled - I

got a
hot one for anyone who want to see how many sex offenders are living

around
their neighborhood. An old pal who has many pets but only one old cat

(cat
was a kitten when we left CA for good) sent me this website: siddown,

you
may be really shocked, as I was:

Hop, I think this was an ill advised place to post this, really I do.

Pam S.

I suspect its a forged post by someone pretending to be Hop. The post didn't
match what I know of Hop.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")