FurFace Is Gone

Old February 26th 05, 12:07 AM
Tom S

Default FurFace Is Gone

Furface passed away at about 3:55 EST this afternoon.

He was a a good companion for over 14 years. I can't believe how much
I miss him already. I plan to bury him in the morning. I am going to
put him beside the patio. He loved to sit on a chair there in the
summer and "survey" his domain.

Maybe someday they will find a good treatment or cure for CRF. He
would have had many more good years, if not for that.

Thank you all for your support over the past few days. I truly
appreciate it.

May God Bless,

Tom
Old February 26th 05, 12:13 AM
Mary

"Tom S" wrote in message
Furface passed away at about 3:55 EST this afternoon.

He was a a good companion for over 14 years. I can't believe how much
I miss him already. I plan to bury him in the morning. I am going to
put him beside the patio. He loved to sit on a chair there in the
summer and "survey" his domain.

Maybe someday they will find a good treatment or cure for CRF. He
would have had many more good years, if not for that.

Thank you all for your support over the past few days. I truly
appreciate it.

May God Bless,

I'm so sorry Tom. I have never had a CRF cat, so I didn't know how
to help you earlier. 14 years is a long time to have a cat. It was a long
time for Furface to have you, too. I hope your heart heals soon.

Old February 26th 05, 12:18 AM
CatNipped

"Tom S" wrote in message
Furface passed away at about 3:55 EST this afternoon.

He was a a good companion for over 14 years. I can't believe how much
I miss him already. I plan to bury him in the morning. I am going to
put him beside the patio. He loved to sit on a chair there in the
summer and "survey" his domain.

Maybe someday they will find a good treatment or cure for CRF. He
would have had many more good years, if not for that.

Thank you all for your support over the past few days. I truly
appreciate it.

May God Bless,

Tom

Tom, I'm so sorry to hear this. Purrs and prayers coming your way and a
candle will be lit for Furface tonight to help him on his way to the bridge.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 26th 05, 12:28 AM
BuZZard

"Tom S" wrote in message
| Furface passed away at about 3:55 EST this
afternoon.

| He was a a good companion for over 14 years. I
can't believe how much
| I miss him already. I plan to bury him in the
morning. I am going to
| put him beside the patio. He loved to sit on a
chair there in the
| summer and "survey" his domain.
|
| Maybe someday they will find a good treatment or
cure for CRF. He
| would have had many more good years, if not for
that.

| Thank you all for your support over the past few
days. I truly
| appreciate it.
|
| May God Bless,

OH good GOD! THIS ISN"T A CAT GROUP! ITS A
FRIGGEN
DEATH TRAP!@

Old February 26th 05, 12:34 AM
mlbriggs

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:07:00 -0500, Tom S wrote:

Furface passed away at about 3:55 EST this afternoon.

He was a a good companion for over 14 years. I can't believe how much
I miss him already. I plan to bury him in the morning. I am going to
put him beside the patio. He loved to sit on a chair there in the
summer and "survey" his domain.

Maybe someday they will find a good treatment or cure for CRF. He
would have had many more good years, if not for that.

Thank you all for your support over the past few days. I truly
appreciate it.

May God Bless,

Tom

"Rise up slowly, Angel. It's hard to let you go."
Purrs for those who mourn. MLB

Old February 26th 05, 12:38 AM
-L.

Tom S wrote:
Furface passed away at about 3:55 EST this afternoon.

He was a a good companion for over 14 years. I can't believe how

much
I miss him already. I plan to bury him in the morning. I am going to
put him beside the patio. He loved to sit on a chair there in the
summer and "survey" his domain.

Maybe someday they will find a good treatment or cure for CRF. He
would have had many more good years, if not for that.

Thank you all for your support over the past few days. I truly
appreciate it.

May God Bless,

Tom

Oh Tom, I'm so sorry.

-L.

Old February 26th 05, 12:54 AM
Cathy Friedmann

"Tom S" wrote in message
Furface passed away at about 3:55 EST this afternoon.

He was a a good companion for over 14 years. I can't believe how much
I miss him already. I plan to bury him in the morning. I am going to
put him beside the patio. He loved to sit on a chair there in the
summer and "survey" his domain.

Maybe someday they will find a good treatment or cure for CRF. He
would have had many more good years, if not for that.

Thank you all for your support over the past few days. I truly
appreciate it.

May God Bless,

Tom

My sympathies on FurFace's death. Of my 2 cats who've died, they both
succumbed to CRF.

Treatment for CRF has become much, much more sophisticated than it used to
be (thinking of my cat who died of CRF in '91, Vs. the one who died of it in
'01), but a cure is something else...

Cathy

Old February 26th 05, 01:16 AM
ElvisRocks

I am SO sorry for your loss. I'm sure he is at the bridge with my boys.
I've had a rough week as you can see - please God bless.