It's a Box!

Old August 17th 04, 02:53 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:25:33 -0500, Cheryl
yodeled:

I bought a set of glasses and Shamrock took over the box. He marked
it all up with his face scents and re-marks it every time Bonnie
tries to get in it. She got in. Once. Only once. Shamrock doesn't
like to share.

(hope this works; first time using a Yahoo! photo album)
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...ail?.dir=/2a54
&.dnm=e188.jpg

or

http://tinyurl.com/4cj5g

Ah, yes, the garage box! Stinky likes to shoot out of it and
attack things.

Theresa

Old August 17th 04, 02:57 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 06:55:11 +0300, "Marina"
yodeled:

"Cheryl" wrote
I bought a set of glasses and Shamrock took over the box. He marked
it all up with his face scents and re-marks it every time Bonnie
tries to get in it. She got in. Once. Only once. Shamrock doesn't
like to share.

Another box lover. Nikki is the Official Box Inspector around here. All
boxes must be approved by her (and she does approve - always. Even if she
can hardly fit into the box).

Boxes are da bomb. Stinky has his own permanent box, with crumpled up
tissue paper in it. But every box has to be sat in.

Theresa

Old August 17th 04, 05:29 PM
Marina

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 06:55:11 +0300, "Marina"
yodeled:

"Cheryl" wrote
I bought a set of glasses and Shamrock took over the box. He marked
it all up with his face scents and re-marks it every time Bonnie
tries to get in it. She got in. Once. Only once. Shamrock doesn't
like to share.

Another box lover. Nikki is the Official Box Inspector around here. All
boxes must be approved by her (and she does approve - always. Even if she
can hardly fit into the box).

Boxes are da bomb. Stinky has his own permanent box, with crumpled up
tissue paper in it. But every box has to be sat in.

Or slept in. http://tinyurl.com/6l5ea
(I know I've posted this a million times, but I'm just so proud of my little
girl. ;o) )

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old August 17th 04, 07:14 PM
CajunPrincess

"Marina" wrote in message ...
"Cheryl" wrote
I bought a set of glasses and Shamrock took over the box. He marked
it all up with his face scents and re-marks it every time Bonnie
tries to get in it. She got in. Once. Only once. Shamrock doesn't
like to share.

Another box lover. Nikki is the Official Box Inspector around here. All
boxes must be approved by her (and she does approve - always. Even if she
can hardly fit into the box).

For some kitties, the fact that they can hardly fit seems to make the
box even more attractive. Prissy had a phase where she insisted on
meatloafing in a particularly narrow shoebox, even though at first her
sides stuck all out of the box when she did it. Eventually the box
got all bent outwards on the sides.