OT - College Grades

Old May 4th 07, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

Default OT - College Grades

As I had mentioned previously, I have been attending a local campus of a
state college - well, my last class for this semester was on Wednesday, and
yesterday evening my grades had been posted...

And they are insert drum roll

ENG111/English Composition: A
MAT044*/Mathematics: A
IVY120/"New Student Seminar: A

GPA: 4.0

much happing dancing ensues, with 12 cats staring at me as if I have lost
it completely this time

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*since this course is numbered *under* 100, even if I had gotten a bad
grade, it would not have affected my GPA. The bad thing is, my next math
course is gulp ALGEBRA - which I haven't had any experience in since
1977!!!!!

The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old May 4th 07, 01:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
GPA: 4.0

Congratulations!

grade, it would not have affected my GPA. The bad thing is, my next
math course is gulp ALGEBRA - which I haven't had any experience in
since 1977!!!!!

Algebra is easy as pie.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 4th 07, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
GPA: 4.0

Congratulations!

Thank you! bows deeply, falling off the stage

grade, it would not have affected my GPA. The bad thing is, my next
math course is gulp ALGEBRA - which I haven't had any experience in
since 1977!!!!!

Algebra is easy as pie.

You mean Pi ???? We did touch on it a bit in this course, but only a
scoonch, and at the very end.... and at first I was sitting there with a
completely confused look on my face..... and then plink the proverbial
light bulb went off!!!! DH think I should go ahead and take the algebra
(heheh I wrote bra) during the summer, but I'm leery of summer courses as
they're highly condensed, and I don't think I can do algebra giggle in
that type of a course. I'm taking it in the fall.

Old May 4th 07, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

On Fri, 4 May 2007 08:32:25 -0400, Victor Martinez wrote:

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
GPA: 4.0

Congratulations!

grade, it would not have affected my GPA. The bad thing is, my next
math course is gulp ALGEBRA - which I haven't had any experience in
since 1977!!!!!

Algebra is easy as pie.

And pie are square.
No, pie are round.
Some *cake* are square, but
pie are round.
Very easy.

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

Old May 4th 07, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 4 May 2007 07:51:16 -0400, "Magic Mood Jeep"
yodeled:

As I had mentioned previously, I have been attending a local campus of a
state college - well, my last class for this semester was on Wednesday, and
yesterday evening my grades had been posted...

And they are insert drum roll

ENG111/English Composition: A
MAT044*/Mathematics: A
IVY120/"New Student Seminar: A

GPA: 4.0

Excellent! Congratulations. Of course, I have completely trashed my
library school GPA this semester by taking two web programming
courses.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old May 4th 07, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

wow, cgts! I'm sure your clowder applaud their
meowmie!

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
As I had mentioned previously, I have been attending a local campus of a
state college - well, my last class for this semester was on Wednesday,
and yesterday evening my grades had been posted...

And they are insert drum roll

ENG111/English Composition: A
MAT044*/Mathematics: A
IVY120/"New Student Seminar: A

GPA: 4.0

much happing dancing ensues, with 12 cats staring at me as if I have lost
it completely this time

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*since this course is numbered *under* 100, even if I had gotten a bad
grade, it would not have affected my GPA. The bad thing is, my next math
course is gulp ALGEBRA - which I haven't had any experience in since
1977!!!!!

The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old May 4th 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Norm[_2_]

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

As I had mentioned previously, I have been attending a local campus of a
state college - well, my last class for this semester was on Wednesday, and
yesterday evening my grades had been posted...

And they are insert drum roll

ENG111/English Composition: A
MAT044*/Mathematics: A
IVY120/"New Student Seminar: A

GPA: 4.0

much happing dancing ensues, with 12 cats staring at me as if I have lost
it completely this time

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*since this course is numbered *under* 100, even if I had gotten a bad
grade, it would not have affected my GPA. The bad thing is, my next math
course is gulp ALGEBRA - which I haven't had any experience in since
1977!!!!!

The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

ongratulations! I too went back to college, when I was 39 and again at
45, and did very well, only one B+ that wasn't an A and that professor
gave noone an A. This doesn't help my bad dreams, among which is the
nightmaee of facing an exam fo a course that I didn't study in. My
personal cliche is that, if I had any idea of how my being a bad student
would haunt me throughout my life I just might have done better.
Norm (but I doubt it, majoring in Hearts was too much fun)

--
"In 2005, the refining margin...has exceeded $20 per barrel, far above
the long-term average of $6. That has meant record profits for oil
Old May 4th 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
As I had mentioned previously, I have been attending a local campus of a
state college - well, my last class for this semester was on Wednesday,
and yesterday evening my grades had been posted...

And they are insert drum roll

ENG111/English Composition: A
MAT044*/Mathematics: A
IVY120/"New Student Seminar: A

GPA: 4.0

much happing dancing ensues, with 12 cats staring at me as if I have lost
it completely this time

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*since this course is numbered *under* 100, even if I had gotten a bad
grade, it would not have affected my GPA. The bad thing is, my next math
course is gulp ALGEBRA - which I haven't had any experience in since
1977!!!!!

Welcome to membership in DAR. Formerly known as a women's group called
Daughters of the Revolution.

Current members are older college students. Ones who have a little life
experience and who are there to get an education. Not to stay in their
parents pockets a little longer. Membership was once pretty much limited to
women who finally had their youngest off to school and wanted to improve
their skills before entering the job market. But off and on it includes
those who have left the military and need to round out their skill set and
resume.

DAR = "Damn Average Raisers"

Jo

Old May 4th 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
GPA: 4.0

Congratulations!

Thank you! bows deeply, falling off the stage

grade, it would not have affected my GPA. The bad thing is, my next
math course is gulp ALGEBRA - which I haven't had any experience in
since 1977!!!!!

Algebra is easy as pie.

You mean Pi ???? We did touch on it a bit in this course, but only a
scoonch, and at the very end.... and at first I was sitting there with a
completely confused look on my face..... and then plink the proverbial
light bulb went off!!!! DH think I should go ahead and take the algebra
(heheh I wrote bra) during the summer, but I'm leery of summer courses as
they're highly condensed, and I don't think I can do algebra giggle in
that type of a course. I'm taking it in the fall.

In the summer you would be taking it mostly with kids who flunked it spring
semester.

Jo

Old May 4th 07, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

As I had mentioned previously, I have been attending a local campus of a
state college - well, my last class for this semester was on Wednesday, and
yesterday evening my grades had been posted...

And they are insert drum roll

ENG111/English Composition: A
MAT044*/Mathematics: A
IVY120/"New Student Seminar: A

GPA: 4.0

Woooo hoo!!! You obviously worked for that. Great going!

Joyce