CAT LADY WANTED

Old July 4th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default CAT LADY WANTED

tanadashoes wrote:
you're welcome to write me. I do have my spam blocker set high because I'm
generally a private person in a lot of ways (yeah, I know, I post everything
about my life in here, but I still have privacy issues)

LOL!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 5th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in
:

Untamed Tiger wrote:
I'm SO happy to see that this posting has provided such amusement for
everyone..... :-( Apparently all of you are deliriously happy and
content and have found suitable mates, but I have not.... My
congratulations to all of you who have been blessed with

attractiveness,
wit and social graces, but I seem to be lacking, since I have been

alone
my whole life, and have not been as fortunate. I posted this during

an
especially lonely spell in an attempt to reach out to someone... but
go on babbling about vacuum cleaners.... that's just fine. :-(

John

You know something, John? That reaction pretty well explains why you
have difficulty "reaching" someone!

No it doesn't. It shows he has feelings. read some of the posts from
some regulars and tell me which one would have done better. Please let
me know how you are feeling the next time you loose a friend of 15 years.
Nice compassion Evelyn.

Andy

Old July 5th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Hey girl, you find one like that, see if he has a brother.
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
Untamed Tiger wrote:
Any ladies in or near Minnesota who love cats? I have 2 but have had
as many as 5. Can't seem to connect with anyone here. I'm 48, nice
looking, 5'9" and about 185 lbs. Pic available!

This isn't a dating service, dude.

Jill

LOL!
Man wanted to do housework,(I have a Dyson) cook a meal, do gardening,
put up fences, feed and clean out chickens and cook special things for my
sick cat. Oh, and the litterboxes. And the laundry comes to mind. I
have a Bosch washing machine which will help and a steam iron. I don't
have a dishwasher so I'm afraid that will all have to be done by hand.
In the winter logs need to be chopped for the woodburner.

Which will give me a bit of time to relax when I've been at work all day..

Old July 5th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Aw come on, we are sorry, it was just an unusual post. Many of us are alone
and find our cats more friendly than most people. We really aren't that
unfeeling, Tell about your cats and we might be nicer.

Old July 5th 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Good luck friend.
"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Untamed Tiger" wrote in message

I'm SO happy to see that this posting has provided such amusement for
everyone..... :-( Apparently all of you are deliriously happy and
content and have found suitable mates, but I have not.... My
congratulations to all of you who have been blessed with attractiveness,
wit and social graces, but I seem to be lacking, since I have been alone
my whole life, and have not been as fortunate. I posted this during an
especially lonely spell in an attempt to reach out to someone... but
go on babbling about vacuum cleaners.... that's just fine. :-(

John

I know how you feel 2 times burned now if a new one is in the stars
she can find me I am not looking anymore unless it is a red head 25 year
old that can out cook me than the game is a foot

Old July 5th 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Untamed Tiger wrote:

I'm SO happy to see that this posting has provided such amusement for
everyone..... :-( Apparently all of you are deliriously happy and
content and have found suitable mates, but I have not.... My
congratulations to all of you who have been blessed with attractiveness,
wit and social graces, but I seem to be lacking, since I have been alone
my whole life, and have not been as fortunate. I posted this during an
especially lonely spell in an attempt to reach out to someone... but
go on babbling about vacuum cleaners.... that's just fine. :-(

You know something, John? That reaction pretty well explains why you
have difficulty "reaching" someone!

Aw, c'mon. There was nothing hostile in John's message. Maybe a bit
whiny, but when you're lonely and then you lose a cat you've had for
15 years, I'd say you're entitled to a whine. Just have some cheese
and crackers with it and you're all set.

John, people generally don't post personal ads here, and my guess is
that a lot of folks interpret it as a kind of spam. I know you meant
well, and would just like to find someone you can relate to. There are
plenty of places where that is the goal - singles sites, etc, and I'm
sure people would be a lot more receptive to that there.

That said, what's so terrible about posting a personal here, anyway?
His was clean and kid-friendly, not to mention cat-friendly, so I have
no objection.

One other thing - we have a habit around here of going off-topic at
the drop of a hat. So don't be surprised when the subject line says
"It's my kitty's 4th birthday!" and the discussion is about our favorite
80s songs.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old July 5th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Untamed Tiger" wrote in message

I'm SO happy to see that this posting has provided such amusement
for
everyone..... :-( Apparently all of you are deliriously happy
and
content and have found suitable mates, but I have not.... My
congratulations to all of you who have been blessed with
attractiveness,
wit and social graces, but I seem to be lacking, since I have been
alone
my whole life, and have not been as fortunate. I posted this during
an
especially lonely spell in an attempt to reach out to someone...
but
go on babbling about vacuum cleaners.... that's just fine. :-(

John

You aren't playing fair. You post a personal ad on a cat anecdote
group as your introduction, you really can't expect everyone to take
it seriously.

Especially if you have read the group at all. We aren't famous for
taking much of anything (other than our furkids) all that seriously.

After a quick google search, I doubt you will find many new friends
here.

For the record I doubt the pervert even had a cat named Shadow.

Jo

Old July 5th 08, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
I do have my spam blocker set high because I'm
generally a private person in a lot of ways (yeah, I know, I post
everything
about my life in here, but I still have privacy issues) but I'll make
an
exception for you.

Pam S.

Pam, you might really want to reconsider. Privacy issues aren't
always a bad thing, especially in this case.

Jo

Old July 5th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Changed to recipes

Show off.

Pam S.

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

he he he he

I wish it was not that hot when we had the get together I would have done
some dishes but I don't have central air so cooking with the big oven
takes my house when it is 70 degrees after an hour being on with raise it
to over 100 in the house.

I wanted so bad to make something for everyone to snack on maybe hand
made tortillas but everything Charlene served was excellent and what
everyone else brought was great. I loved the meatballs

Tonight for dinner 1/2 pound ground chuck burgers stuffed with bacon
and cheddar cheese cooked medium toasted sesame seed buns with
crispy onion rings on the side

the burgers have been marinating since yesterday in a beef and mushroom
broth with Worchester sauce, lemon peel, orange peel, a1 sauce mixed in, a
drop of Tabasco sauce, chopped garlic and onion. Mixed in also is some
chopped tomatoes, green and red peppers.

When I cook them up I am going to take the sauce and cooked it till the
liquid is reduced and use it as a topper the peels are removed before
serving.

For the onion rings dipper sauce I take thousand island dressing made
myself mix in just a couple drops of Tabasco sauce and mix in just a bit
of horse radish sauce After enough is made for the rings I take the
reduced sauce from above mix it with the onion ring sauced and make the
topper for the burgers.

Makes a great topper for nachos also just add some black olives to the mix
and maybe a little blue cheese

I don't like spicy food that leaves the burning sensation or over powers
your taste buds after you swallow

Update on old lady cat ~Echo~ Cat health & behaviour 2 April 8th 06 03:49 AM
cat lady Bridget Cat anecdotes 16 February 20th 06 05:13 PM
Cat Lady [email protected] Cat anecdotes 4 June 12th 05 03:57 PM
Such a little lady O J Cat anecdotes 102 October 13th 04 03:04 AM
The Bag Lady O J Cat anecdotes 9 September 17th 04 12:39 PM