Fat Cat toys!

Old August 20th 04, 04:10 AM
Mary

Default Fat Cat toys!

I love these things. They have catnip and some have crackly stuff in them.

Our latest: Hillary Clinton and Arnold Schwarzenegger. (Petsmart was out
of George Bush, and Bill Clinton and Newt Gingrich have been retired.
Bummer!)

Being a true Democrat, I got both so I could see which way my cats leaned by
who they attacked/loved on more.

Arnie has two sides, one the Gov. and one the Terminator. Hillary has a
badge that says "I'm With Stupid" and another that says "It Takes A Village
to Do My Hair."

I have a feeling these toys are more for humans than cats. Nevertheless, I
am happy to report that both have been generously bitten, licked, and
slobbered on.

http://www.fatcats.com/html_site/hhome.shtml

Old August 20th 04, 08:47 AM
Alison

"Mary" wrote in message
r.com...
Being a true Democrat, I got both so I could see which way my cats

leaned by
who they attacked/loved on more.

. Hillary has a
badge that says "I'm With Stupid"

Shouldn't that be Laura Bush ? BEG
Alison
PS Bill Clinton's very popular in the UK

Old August 20th 04, 04:05 PM
Mary

"Alison" wrote in message

"Mary" wrote in message
r.com...
Being a true Democrat, I got both so I could see which way my cats

leaned by
who they attacked/loved on more.

. Hillary has a
badge that says "I'm With Stupid"

Shouldn't that be Laura Bush ? BEG
Alison
PS Bill Clinton's very popular in the UK

Oh, man, I was trying to word that post so
that I didn't enflame anyone. But ... I LOVE Bill Clinton and his vision for
the world. Not the one where there's a bimbo with kneepads for every
man--the other ones! (I'm JOKING, people!)

I don't think anyone could successfull argue that President
Clinton is stupid about anything but when to keep his trousers zipped. (For
the economy we had when he was in, I'd be willing to have him back even if
he spent every damn day nayked in the oval office!) I am on page 863 of his
book, and if you have not read it, I hope you will. It makes those of us who
love him love him even more, and those of us who hate him ... well, do they
even read it?

Old August 20th 04, 11:47 PM
Alison

"Mary" wrote in message
r.com...

"
Shouldn't that be Laura Bush ? BEG
Alison
PS Bill Clinton's very popular in the UK

Oh, man, I was trying to word that post so
that I didn't enflame anyone.
But ... I LOVE Bill Clinton and his vision for
the world. Not the one where there's a bimbo with kneepads for every
man--the other ones! (I'm JOKING, people!)
I don't think anyone could successfull argue that President
Clinton is stupid about anything but when to keep his trousers

zipped.

oh *that*. Now I get it! I suppose he has such charm and charisma
that people tend to overlook it and forgive him, though his lying
was hard to swallow (no pun intendedG)
I have to say I thought the world was safe in his hands. Sorry if I've
offended any Bush supporters. Feel free to insult our Prime Minister,
Tony Blair . Talking about lying , he is also known as Liar Bliar,
Phoney Tony and Teflon Tony, amongst other names!.

I am on page 863 of his

book, and if you have not read it, I hope you will. It makes those

of us who
love him love him even more, and those of us who hate him ... well,

do they
even read it?

I've not read his book yet, nor Hillary's but that's on my to do
list-
Alison

Old August 21st 04, 12:07 AM
-L. :

"Mary" wrote in message . rr.com...
I love these things. They have catnip and some have crackly stuff in them.

Our latest: Hillary Clinton and Arnold Schwarzenegger. (Petsmart was out
of George Bush, and Bill Clinton and Newt Gingrich have been retired.
Bummer!)

Being a true Democrat, I got both so I could see which way my cats leaned by
who they attacked/loved on more.

Arnie has two sides, one the Gov. and one the Terminator. Hillary has a
badge that says "I'm With Stupid" and another that says "It Takes A Village
to Do My Hair."

I have a feeling these toys are more for humans than cats. Nevertheless, I
am happy to report that both have been generously bitten, licked, and
slobbered on.

http://www.fatcats.com/html_site/hhome.shtml

You just missed the GWB toy. It's the one shaped like a pile of dog
****, and on the other side, it says "I'm a fundie dumbass."

HTH,
-L.

Old August 21st 04, 12:24 AM

[...]