Woman has dead pet cat made into a diamond

Old December 14th 03, 08:18 PM
Karen M.

MaryL wrote:
"Karen" wrote in message
.. .

I'm sorry but I just find that bizarre.

Karen

I do, too. That's not how I would want to remember mine.

MaryL

Interestingly enough, I had a talk with a woman about this just the
other day. She thought it was a neat idea because it was a way to keep
your loved one close to your heart, sort of a variation on the urn
necklace.

I personally had an urn custom made to put Harry's ashes in, it sits on
my bookshelf. I also had a garden stone made with his name and a message
engraved on it. I think it's however we feel is best to remember them
by. Now, since I lose necklaces more frequently than I care to admit,
this would not be a wise option for me. The bigger the item, the safer
it is!

Karen

Old December 17th 03, 11:16 PM
-L.

Karen wrote in message ...
I'm sorry but I just find that bizarre.

Karen

See, I think it is totally cool. I wouldn't mind being turned into a
diamond. I mean, I plan to be turned into fish food, so why not a
diamond?

-L.

Old July 9th 11, 08:27 AM
Otto C. Konicki Otto C. Konicki is offline
Junior Member

I believe here is not the best section to ask, yet I dare to do. I want to buy two diamond rings for me and my lady friend and I heard that diamond limpidity is adverted as the clarity of the diamond. Most diamonds have what are named inclusions. Inclusions are little particles, pockets, imperfectnesses or dents that are visible inside or on the outside of the diamond itself. I heard that there are some leveling scale for clearness, and I wish to know if someone can lead me to more info Thanks!