Weekend dancy/party, anycat?

Old March 30th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Weekend dancy/party, anycat?

Since mineown hoomins are limiting demselves to da bottom floor of dis
howse we just mofed in to, us kitties haf complete control over da second
floor. We was finking dat maybe some of you kitties might like to 'port
over after da Island tour (or maybe even during da tour) fur a little
party.

Mine bootiful wink Lilith Kitten and I haf a boombox set up fur playing
CDs and tapes, an we haf a big supply of goodies (bof nip and non-nip),
and lotz of kitty toys an games. An from da second-floor windows we can
look out at da big fat orange-front robin birdies. If anykitty wants to go
outside and catch some of da big fat birdies, you'z welcome to do so.

Island kittiez iz welcome to port over too. Rasta kitties, youz is welcome
to join usses. We'z gots lots of stuff to eat an drink.

Sammy
Old March 31st 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:50:10 -0500, Samuel Redcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Since mineown hoomins are limiting demselves to da bottom floor of dis
howse we just mofed in to, us kitties haf complete control over da second
floor. We was finking dat maybe some of you kitties might like to 'port
over after da Island tour (or maybe even during da tour) fur a little
party.

Mine bootiful wink Lilith Kitten and I haf a boombox set up fur playing
CDs and tapes, an we haf a big supply of goodies (bof nip and non-nip),
and lotz of kitty toys an games. An from da second-floor windows we can
look out at da big fat orange-front robin birdies. If anykitty wants to go
outside and catch some of da big fat birdies, you'z welcome to do so.

Island kittiez iz welcome to port over too. Rasta kitties, youz is welcome
to join usses. We'z gots lots of stuff to eat an drink.

Sammy

Well, Sammy, dis sownds like a wunnerfull ideat, to haff a pawty at
yur noo home. Tiger an myownself will bee dere.

Do you gize want to port down an come on da bus, or shud we take a
break an poer efurrykitty over to yur place?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/30/2007 8:07:39 PM
Old March 31st 07, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

[snip]

Mine bootiful wink Lilith Kitten and I haf a boombox set up fur playing
CDs and tapes, an we haf a big supply of goodies (bof nip and non-nip),
and lotz of kitty toys an games. An from da second-floor windows we can
look out at da big fat orange-front robin birdies. If anykitty wants to go
outside and catch some of da big fat birdies, you'z welcome to do so.

[The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Kitty
Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, & Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane. They go over
to Sammy and his clowder and offer headbutts all around.] Fangu for
inviting us. We're sure we'll have a good time. Where's the food?

Old March 31st 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I sure iz glad der iza party in da new houze. Da muzik is greaat and da fud
iz excelent; Da ride on da tour bus was lufflie.
news

Old March 31st 07, 07:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Pitoonya an me will be dere. Pitoonya is still incomoonikado, but she's
heer havvin a gud time!

Sundance

Old March 31st 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:50:10 -0500, Samuel Redcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Island kittiez iz welcome to port over too. Rasta kitties, youz is welcome
to join usses. We'z gots lots of stuff to eat an drink.

Sammy

[The 'porter winkles and twinkles, and a small pink, open-top Island
bus, complete with Community and Island kitties not to mention nip and
nip rum appears as all of the kitties tumble out]

"Meow efurrykitty! Hihi Highland Kitties - dis is sum nyce place you
haff heer!"
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/31/2007 12:13:33 PM
Old March 31st 07, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger holds the door fur somecats while others hop owtta da top... diz iz
purti nize, Tiger lukin arownd
.. .

Old April 1st 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

Since mineown hoomins are limiting demselves to da bottom floor of dis
howse we just mofed in to, us kitties haf complete control over da second
floor. We was finking dat maybe some of you kitties might like to 'port
over after da Island tour (or maybe even during da tour) fur a little
party.

Mine bootiful wink Lilith Kitten and I haf a boombox set up fur playing
CDs and tapes, an we haf a big supply of goodies (bof nip and non-nip),
and lotz of kitty toys an games. An from da second-floor windows we can
look out at da big fat orange-front robin birdies. If anykitty wants to go
outside and catch some of da big fat birdies, you'z welcome to do so.

Island kittiez iz welcome to port over too. Rasta kitties, youz is welcome
to join usses. We'z gots lots of stuff to eat an drink.

Sammy

Now that Joey and Bear are wiff usses, a kwestion! Can I eat the
robbins I see out the window and give some to Bear? I know Beauty
wants them too.
Cinder the hungry
Old April 2nd 07, 02:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Now that Joey and Bear are wiff usses, a kwestion! Can I eat the
robbins I see out the window and give some to Bear? I know Beauty
wants them too.
Cinder the hungry

Abso-purr-lutely!

Sammy

PS: Sorry I waz not respondin ofur da weekend. Mineown hoomins were hoggin
da pooter all weekend doing toona-place stuff.