The Tao of Bitty

Old April 10th 06, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default The Tao of Bitty

For every event fated by your Destiny (Kumani), you will find another
brought to you by Chance (Tyche). These two, you will always find
together.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...angsisters.jpg

--Fil

Old April 10th 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Enfilade wrote:

For every event fated by your Destiny (Kumani), you will find another
brought to you by Chance (Tyche). These two, you will always find
together.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...angsisters.jpg

Awwww! They're so pretty.

Joyce
Old April 10th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Enfilade wrote:
For every event fated by your Destiny (Kumani), you will find another
brought to you by Chance (Tyche). These two, you will always find
together.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...angsisters.jpg

--Fil

That's Yin and Yang if I ever saw it!

Old April 10th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Enfilade wrote:

For every event fated by your Destiny (Kumani), you will find another
brought to you by Chance (Tyche). These two, you will always find
together.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...angsisters.jpg

--Fil

Aw, the two of them are just too cute.

Pam S.

Old April 11th 06, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Aw, the two of them are just too cute.

They do this pretty much every day.....two little balls side by side on
the bed.

--Fil

Old April 11th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Enfilade wrote:

Aw, the two of them are just too cute.

They do this pretty much every day.....two little balls side by side on
the bed.

--Fil

Sometimes I walk in and find five little lumps of fur on and around Rob
while he sleeps. They leave when I join him. I kick. They generally
forgive me, though Pine Cone pays me back by chewing on my term papers
and stories for creative writing.

Pam S. who has restless legs
Old April 11th 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Enfilade wrote:
For every event fated by your Destiny (Kumani), you will find another
brought to you by Chance (Tyche). These two, you will always find
together.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...angsisters.jpg

--Fil

Cute pic.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old April 11th 06, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Enfilade wrote:
For every event fated by your Destiny (Kumani), you will find another
brought to you by Chance (Tyche). These two, you will always find
together.

Poignant! And so sweet!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

BITTY PICS Tanada Cat anecdotes 18 April 21st 05 01:33 PM
Bitty Report Tanada Cat anecdotes 18 April 19th 05 01:51 PM
Bitty Baby Bast! *KF* Enfilade Cat anecdotes 17 March 15th 05 11:47 PM
TED vs Hissing Bitty Horror Enfilade Cat anecdotes 3 October 27th 04 10:05 AM
The Bitty Rap (Sistas are doin' bad things) Enfilade Cat anecdotes 21 October 26th 04 04:01 AM