So, Sue Me Bitch! Looks to me like Bill Has Been Smoking Something Again

Old April 11th 06, 07:09 AM posted to alt.military.retired,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.support.cancer

Default So, Sue Me Bitch! Looks to me like Bill Has Been Smoking Something Again

Threats of this kind must be taken seriously based on your bizarre
behavior on our group. As everyone knows one of our members threatened
to have sent ( past test) a package to my house that when opened would
explode. That individual was dragged away in handcuffs by his own
admission. I do not take these type of death threats lightly. Those
who made them in the past know for a fact I will pursue this
vigorously.

Mental illness and obesity illnesses are no excuse for posting lies,
death threats and hate speech. She spends time harassing me on the net
when she should be home taking care of her 30% service connected
husband. Afterall you can get 30 % for Tinitus in both ears and one
flat foot. Sounds to me like she exagerates. Of course what is new?

There is no excuse for her behavior. Pamela Shirk you will cease and
desist immediately. If there is any part of that you do not understand
call the FBI and the FCC since I have reported this to them. Your ISP
Earthlink has also been informed of the threats you have posted. We
have had trolls like you visit our group before with the intent to
disrupt, and we have chased many of them away. You need to grow up and
act like an adult. Quit making things up about people and tell the
truth. Your hands are dirty and the clean hand doctrine applies. You
are willfully committing sin.

Just think If you would spend just half the time supporting your
husband instead of posting threats and lies on the net maybe his minor
service connected disability will improve. Afterall if he only has 30%
as you stated it is not considered a severe illness. Only 50% and
above are considered severely disabled. Go bamboozle someone else.

And yes I have added this to my evidence file along with all your other
harassing posts.
You seem to have a vendetta against those of us who served in combat
zones and earned Bronze Star. If your husband performed with
distinction and honor well above the call of duty he too could have
achieved.

You are a very jealous and hateful person who goes after people simple
because they achieved more than your husband. It appears you are an
agent of Lucifer, and beckon his call. The devil is using you to serve
his evil purpose and you have fallen for his bait.

God does not hate, so your hatred is coming from the devil. You should
immediately repent and call on the name of Jesus to rebuke the devil
from possessing you further. Do you feel a heavy yoke upon you every
morning? Turn to Jesus and he will free that yoke. He is the way the
truth and life and the only way you can see God is though Jesus Christ
his son. Jesus is calling you home. Will you beckon his call? Wouldnt
your husband be better in God's hands, then Lucifers? Jesus is the
answer to ALL your problems.

Open your hearts to us; we have wronged no one, we have corrupted no
one, we have taken advantage of no one. I do not say this to condemn
you, for I said before that you are in our hearts, to die together and
to live together. I have great confidence in you; I have great pride in
you; I am filled with comfort. With all our affliction, I am overjoyed.
(2 Corinthians 7:2-4 RSV)

Ma'am I think I can speak on behalf of most Honorable Americans and say
you are a disgrace to all Americans. Even the pussy cats should shun
people who side with the devil, like you. However even though you
posted death threats and wished me dead, Jesus will always have his
hand out pleading for you to return from the den of the devil and back
into the Arms of God. Until you can reconcile with God your life will
always be full of hatred and misery. You will continue to get up in the
morning feeling bad about yourself. No, I am not talking about your
weight problems either.

To sum this up nicely:

"let the wicked forsake his way,
and the unrighteous man his thoughts:
and let him return unto the Lord, ...
and ... he will abundantly pardon." (Isaiah 55:7 (RSV))

We will be praying for your husband and you.

Rodger

Fruitty, get a life, or off yourself for our own good. We all hate you,
think you are a disgusting piece of **** and wish that that military had
had the good sense to delete you from the gene pool before you enlisted.
You are the one without credibility, are in most of our kill files,
where we wish you'd go and stay. Please don't quote the stupid git. He
isn't worth the eye strain to read the crap he spews all over USENET.

Pam S. not afraid to use her real name even though Fruitty is going to
come in here and spew more of his crap at her. So long as none of you
answer him, I'll never see it.

Bill, Bill, Bill. Please don't feed the fruitcake. Fruitty has been a
liar and scumbag for a long long time, and isn't going to stop until
someone finally cures him with a piece of lead. Now watch him accuse me
of sending terroristic threats against him. BTW, this is the same
scumbag who said that I gave my husband brain cancer.

Old April 11th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Old Sarge wrote:
Threats of this kind must be taken seriously based on your bizarre
behavior on our group. As everyone knows one of our members threatened
to have sent ( past test) a package to my house that when opened would
explode. That individual was dragged away in handcuffs by his own
admission. I do not take these type of death threats lightly. Those
who made them in the past know for a fact I will pursue this
vigorously.

Sorry kids, I should have known that Fruitty would pull this one. Now
if he were to take this to alt.calahans.... Please add fruitty to your
kill file and ignore his garbage. he will go on with this until
everyone ignores him.

Pam S. who's not afraid to use her own name