Rain Rain Rain

Old August 1st 11, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Rain Rain Rain

I wish I could send you drought stricken folks some rain! I was sitting
outside reading around 6PM last night when suddenly I heard a huge wind
blowing. The trees were tossing. I looked up and there were huge dark
clouds dashing overhead. I grabbed my book and ran inside just as the sky
fell out. There was quite a lightning show last night!

I am cat sitting. And even though the ground and bushes and grass is
soaked, Fedders wanted outside. I'm prepared to dash over there and let him
in if it starts raining again. Schwartzie's smart... he prefers to stay
inside where it's not wet

I hear thunder off in the distance. And the clouds look very full. I'll
keep an eye out!

Jill

Old August 1st 11, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Art Shapiro

On 8/1/2011 7:29 AM, jmcquown wrote:

I hear thunder off in the distance. And the clouds look very full. I'll
keep an eye out!

I probably know this - is it Texas? - but where exactly are you?

Art

Old August 1st 11, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Art Shapiro" wrote in message
On 8/1/2011 7:29 AM, jmcquown wrote:

I hear thunder off in the distance. And the clouds look very full. I'll
keep an eye out!

I probably know this - is it Texas? - but where exactly are you?

Art

I'm in South Carolina.

Jill

Old August 1st 11, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

I wish I could send you drought stricken folks some rain!

Seems like the expected storm didn't do much in Texas where
it was needed.

Nostalgia item from when the climate was different:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-_ii2D9eNA

Old August 1st 11, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Jack Campin" wrote in message
I wish I could send you drought stricken folks some rain!

Seems like the expected storm didn't do much in Texas where
it was needed.

Nostalgia item from when the climate was different:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-_ii2D9eNA

Sorry, I can't help Texas. I don't have much control over the weather
anywhere.

Jill

Old August 1st 11, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 08/01/2011 08:29 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I wish I could send you drought stricken folks some rain! I was sitting
outside reading around 6PM last night when suddenly I heard a huge wind
blowing. The trees were tossing. I looked up and there were huge dark
clouds dashing overhead. I grabbed my book and ran inside just as the
sky fell out. There was quite a lightning show last night!

I am cat sitting. And even though the ground and bushes and grass is
soaked, Fedders wanted outside. I'm prepared to dash over there and let
him in if it starts raining again. Schwartzie's smart... he prefers to
stay inside where it's not wet

I hear thunder off in the distance. And the clouds look very full. I'll
keep an eye out!

Jill

It is raining here too! MLB

Finally Rain Cheryl Cat anecdotes 0 September 1st 06 11:18 PM
Rain, rain and even more rain, toilet problems Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 29 September 18th 05 08:20 AM
Rain, rain and even more rain, toilet problems Zåçhårîåh Tôr||§kî Cat health & behaviour 0 September 15th 05 10:52 PM
(OT) Glorious Rain!! Pat Cat anecdotes 1 August 17th 05 06:28 PM
Yes...It IS Possible To Trap In The Rain!!! EADGBE Cat rescue 0 August 3rd 05 04:01 AM