New Foster Kit

Old August 20th 03, 05:24 PM
bunny_baby

Default New Foster Kit

Hi Everyone

Well there is a new foster kitten to my family and I feel so sorry for her.
She is pure black and she is a sister to my other foster kitten Heidi. Sadly
the losers that owned the mother to these cats decided they did not want
them and dumped them down the bottom of there garden for them to get cold,
wet and lonely oh and not forgetting wild. Well this little black kitty is
so cute but bless her she is really scared of everything that moves. I know
she will come on quickly just like her sister its just a matter of time and
a lot of loving. will keep you all posted on the pair of them. Heidi is due
to go to her new home some point over the weekend.

--
April :-)

http://community.webshots.com/user/bowmanzoo

Old August 20th 03, 05:27 PM
bewtifulfreak

bunny_baby wrote:

I know she will
come on quickly just like her sister its just a matter of time and a
lot of loving. will keep you all posted on the pair of them. Heidi is
due to go to her new home some point over the weekend.

Bless you for taking such good care of these little ones and giving them the
opportunity for a happy life.

Old August 20th 03, 06:26 PM
whayface

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:24:50 +0000 (UTC), "bunny_baby"
wrote:

Well there is a new foster kitten to my family and I feel so sorry for her.
She is pure black and she is a sister to my other foster kitten Heidi. Sadly
the losers that owned the mother to these cats decided they did not want
them and dumped them down the bottom of there garden for them to get cold,
wet and lonely oh and not forgetting wild. Well this little black kitty is
so cute but bless her she is really scared of everything that moves. I know
she will come on quickly just like her sister its just a matter of time and
a lot of loving. will keep you all posted on the pair of them. Heidi is due
to go to her new home some point over the weekend.

If she sees her sister accepts you it may help her to come around.
Good luck and God bless.

http://www.ameritech.net/users/lestark/my-babies.htm

Old August 20th 03, 06:41 PM
bewtifulfreak

bunny_baby wrote:
The photo of Heidi can be seen at my webshot community
http://community.webshots.com/user/bowmanzoo

I'm so glad to hear she's going to a good home, she is such a cutie!

Old August 20th 03, 10:07 PM
Tanada

bunny_baby wrote:

Well this little black kitty is
so cute but bless her she is really scared of everything that moves. I know
she will come on quickly just like her sister its just a matter of time and
a lot of loving. will keep you all posted on the pair of them. Heidi is due
to go to her new home some point over the weekend.

Purrs and courage thoughts to the little black kitty (what are you
calling her?) and hisspits to the persons who would dump some little
babies out in the coldwetnastyland. Purrs also that Heidi has found her
onetruehome and that she'll have a happy future.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine who are willing to send used kitty litter to
the people who dumped these babies
Old August 20th 03, 10:32 PM
polonca12000

Thank you so much for taking such good care of the poor kitties you are
fostering.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"bunny_baby" wrote in message
Hi Everyone

Well there is a new foster kitten to my family and I feel so sorry for

her.
She is pure black and she is a sister to my other foster kitten Heidi.

snip

Old August 20th 03, 11:39 PM
Brenda Watkins

"bunny_baby" wrote in message
[...]

we're sending "quick adjustment" purrs for the little one.
Brenda

Old August 21st 03, 01:05 AM
bunny_baby

"Tanada" wrote in message
bunny_baby wrote:

Well this little black kitty is
so cute but bless her she is really scared of everything that moves. I

know
she will come on quickly just like her sister its just a matter of time

and
a lot of loving. will keep you all posted on the pair of them. Heidi is

due
to go to her new home some point over the weekend.

Purrs and courage thoughts to the little black kitty (what are you
calling her?) and hisspits to the persons who would dump some little
babies out in the coldwetnastyland. Purrs also that Heidi has found her
onetruehome and that she'll have a happy future.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine who are willing to send used kitty litter to
the people who dumped these babies

Thanks for that. The new kit has not got a name yet so ideas are welcomed.
She is pure black and I have not seen a spot of white on her. she is a bit
wild at the moment and tends to hiss alot but I am sure she will be ok with
love. Its just that's she's not had it so she is being defensive which she
is entitled to. She does purr when you have hold of her so I don't think she
will take much.

Old August 21st 03, 01:50 AM
Cheryl

"bunny_baby" wrote in
:

Well there is a new foster kitten to my family and I feel so sorry for
her.

Awww... I'm glad you got them and they will come around with love. I like
your attitude about giving up the fosters to their forever home; it is hard
but you have room for another.

--
Cheryl

"I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow."
- President Woodrow Wilson

Old August 21st 03, 04:11 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:21:18 +0000 (UTC), "bunny_baby"
wrote:

The photo of Heidi can be seen at my webshot community
http://community.webshots.com/user/bowmanzoo
I will get some pictures of this new one soon. She has not got a name yet
but I am sure it wont be long until a name fits her bonny face.
April :-)
"bewtifulfreak" wrote in message
bunny_baby wrote:

I know she will
come on quickly just like her sister its just a matter of time and a
lot of loving. will keep you all posted on the pair of them. Heidi is
due to go to her new home some point over the weekend.

Bless you for taking such good care of these little ones and giving them

the
opportunity for a happy life.

Reeally enjoyed looking at all your pictures. Tigger sure is a
handsome guy.