Vino steps it up a notch!

Old July 31st 05, 07:39 AM
badwilson

Default Vino steps it up a notch!

Vino is getting more serious in his efforts to wake me up in the
morning. The last 2 days in a row he has taken to unplugging and
plugging back in my alarm clock. So I wake up to flashing numbers
with the wrong time! Aaargh!
I suppose now I'll have to put a new 9V back up battery in, then it
won't happen. Still...what a wily little *******!
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old July 31st 05, 09:12 AM
jmcquown

badwilson wrote:
Vino is getting more serious in his efforts to wake me up in the
morning. The last 2 days in a row he has taken to unplugging and
plugging back in my alarm clock. So I wake up to flashing numbers
with the wrong time! Aaargh!
I suppose now I'll have to put a new 9V back up battery in, then it
won't happen. Still...what a wily little *******!

Wow! Did Vino grow opposable thumbs?! That's amazing!

Jill

Old July 31st 05, 03:52 PM
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when "badwilson"
wrote:
Vino is getting more serious in his efforts to wake me up in the
morning. The last 2 days in a row he has taken to unplugging and
plugging back in my alarm clock.

Our clock has "soothing sounds", like a babbling brook and chirping
birds. We used to call Little Feet "button butt" because he'd sit on
the radio and set off the chirpy birds, at three am.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old August 1st 05, 03:48 AM
badwilson

jmcquown wrote:
badwilson wrote:
Vino is getting more serious in his efforts to wake me up in the
morning. The last 2 days in a row he has taken to unplugging and
plugging back in my alarm clock. So I wake up to flashing numbers
with the wrong time! Aaargh!
I suppose now I'll have to put a new 9V back up battery in, then it
won't happen. Still...what a wily little *******!

Wow! Did Vino grow opposable thumbs?! That's amazing!

Jill

Well, that *would* be amazing! But the plug is really loose in the
power bar extension chord thingie, so I think a couple of good bats
would probably do it.

Old August 1st 05, 02:21 PM
Christine Burel

"badwilson" wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:
badwilson wrote:
Vino is getting more serious in his efforts to wake me up in the
morning. The last 2 days in a row he has taken to unplugging and
plugging back in my alarm clock. So I wake up to flashing numbers
with the wrong time! Aaargh!
I suppose now I'll have to put a new 9V back up battery in, then it
won't happen. Still...what a wily little *******!

Wow! Did Vino grow opposable thumbs?! That's amazing!

Jill

Britta, I hate to mention this but I'm sure Vino will be resourceful enough
to find some other way to wake you up!
;o)
Christine