Purrs for a kitten rehoming

Old October 26th 04, 03:55 AM
O J

On Mon, 25 Oct, Dan M wrote:

Nancy and I were thinking that we have room for another kitty. The
problem is that the kitten in question is in the Midwest, and I pretty
much never get routed outside of the western US. I'm trying to arrange a
run to the Midwest to do a kitten fetch, but could use some serious
purrs that the normally uncooperative dispatchers and load planners will
decide to cooperate or a change.

Anybody who'll drive a semi (which might as well burn dollar bills for
fuel) to pick up a kitten will always be OK in my book. Good for you,
Dan. I hope there's a happy ending to all this.

Purring for a good outcome.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Old October 26th 04, 04:17 AM
Dan M

Anybody who'll drive a semi (which might as well burn dollar bills for
fuel) to pick up a kitten will always be OK in my book. Good for you,
Dan. I hope there's a happy ending to all this.

Purring for a good outcome.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Thanks! I think burning dollar bills might be cheaper. Sure glad I'm
paying for the fuel myself!

We'll see pretty quickly. If I can't get dispatch to send me out that
way, I just might have to transfer out of the California regional fleet
into the 48-state fleet. One way or another I *am* going to pick up that
kitty!

Dan

Old October 26th 04, 04:35 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Dan M wrote:
Some good catfolks on another group have a kitten they're caring for,
but the established resident cats are seriously put out by the
arrangement. In order to restore peace to the feline household,
they're hoping to place said kitten in a new (and hopefully final
OneTrueHome).
Nancy and I were thinking that we have room for another kitty. The
problem is that the kitten in question is in the midwest, and I pretty
much never get routed outside of the western US. I'm trying to
arrange a run to the midwest to do a kitten fetch, but could use some
serious purrs that the normally uncooperative dispatchers and laod
planners will decide to cooperate or a change.

If all goes well, I will of course post many photos!

Dan

Where in the midwest are they? If near me, maybe I can help
--?
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com

Old October 26th 04, 04:44 AM
Dan M

Where in the midwest are they? If near me, maybe I can help

Near Springfield, IL.