ASCII Cat

Old August 14th 03, 07:02 PM
lewe

Default ASCII Cat

"Marina" wrote in message
This was posted on the Finnish cat newsgroup. I thought it was pretty
amazing.

http://www.romanm.ch/ascii-movies/ascii-katze.htm

wow!

--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old August 14th 03, 10:10 PM
polonca12000

Amazing!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old August 15th 03, 03:52 AM
Mary

This was posted on the Finnish cat newsgroup. I thought it was pretty
amazing.

That is amazing. I actually have some freeware where I can turn any photo or
image into ascii. I turned a pic of me into ascii http://www.mary.cc/face.txt
It looks like they took a short clip of video and turned it into ascii. I
remember many moons ago when ascii was the only way to create "images." The
internet has really come a long way.
Old August 15th 03, 04:45 AM
TCS

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:49:25 -0700, Sam Nash wrote:
"Marina" wrote in message
This was posted on the Finnish cat newsgroup. I thought it was pretty
amazing.

http://www.romanm.ch/ascii-movies/ascii-katze.htm

Amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Check out the page source (the html code). It's 11 frames of ascii art to
make the animation.
Old August 15th 03, 09:24 AM
Alan Erskine

"Hilden Pickering" wrote in message
On 15 Aug 2003 02:52:09 GMT, pam (Mary) wrote:

This was posted on the Finnish cat newsgroup. I thought it was pretty
amazing.

That is amazing. I actually have some freeware where I can turn any photo

or
image into ascii. I turned a pic of me into ascii

http://www.mary.cc/face.txt
It looks like they took a short clip of video and turned it into ascii. I
remember many moons ago when ascii was the only way to create "images."

The
internet has really come a long way.

Looking good. Are you married?

Yes, she is. Hubby's about 9 feet tall, two pick handles across the
shoulders and was a truck driver for a short time.
--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

Old August 15th 03, 04:16 PM
Nan

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:05:56 GMT, "Stacey"
wrote:

Dang! Some geek had some time on their hands, huh? LOL. Pretty cool!

Stacey (who changed the number, but didn't see that it made any difference)

That's pretty much what my grand-daughter said when I sent the URL to
her.

Nan
Old August 16th 03, 12:45 AM
Tanada

Alan Erskine wrote:

"Hilden Pickering" wrote in message

Looking good. Are you married?

Yes, she is. Hubby's about 9 feet tall, two pick handles across the
shoulders and was a truck driver for a short time.

Hey, I think I know that guy!!

Pam S.
Old August 17th 03, 04:02 AM
Yowie

"Mary" wrote in message
This was posted on the Finnish cat newsgroup. I thought it was pretty
amazing.

That is amazing. I actually have some freeware where I can turn any photo

or
image into ascii. I turned a pic of me into ascii

http://www.mary.cc/face.txt
It looks like they took a short clip of video and turned it into ascii. I
remember many moons ago when ascii was the only way to create "images."

The
internet has really come a long way.

Awww, ascii art, I'm getting all nostalgic.

It always looked better if you made your eyes go slightly out of focus. And
Mary - you look great!

Yowie