Rhett purrs

Old May 22nd 12, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default Rhett purrs

Poor baby has an upset tummy again. I think it's time for his kidney
values to be tested. It comes from no where and he gets diarrhea and
vomits for seemingly no reason. I have him on pepcid starting tonight.
I'll get him to the vet this week to have him tested. I've never had a
kidney cat before but he seems to maybe be one. Either that or he's
getting into something that's messing up his stomach and I just can't
find anything he's getting into. This time he is eating but he's been
eating more FF which is weird since he's mostly always eaten dry food,
CA Natural. Maybe the FF just isn't settling well. He even let me bathe
his bottom without much trouble this time I guess he knows it makes him
feel better.
Old May 22nd 12, 07:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 22.5.2012 7:06, Cheryl wrote:
Poor baby has an upset tummy again. I think it's time for his kidney
values to be tested. It comes from no where and he gets diarrhea and
vomits for seemingly no reason. I have him on pepcid starting tonight.
I'll get him to the vet this week to have him tested. I've never had a
kidney cat before but he seems to maybe be one. Either that or he's
getting into something that's messing up his stomach and I just can't
find anything he's getting into. This time he is eating but he's been
eating more FF which is weird since he's mostly always eaten dry food,
CA Natural. Maybe the FF just isn't settling well. He even let me bathe
his bottom without much trouble this time I guess he knows it makes him
feel better.

Poor boy. Lots of purrs on the way.

--
Marina, Miranda, Caliban and Viktor.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old May 22nd 12, 08:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Marina" wrote in message
On 22.5.2012 7:06, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Purrs coming from here, too - for Rhett and for you.

Joy

Old May 22nd 12, 12:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nadia N.

Cheryl wrote:
Poor baby has an upset tummy again. I think it's time for his kidney
values to be tested. It comes from no where and he gets diarrhea and
vomits for seemingly no reason. I have him on pepcid starting tonight.
I'll get him to the vet this week to have him tested. I've never had a
kidney cat before but he seems to maybe be one. Either that or he's
getting into something that's messing up his stomach and I just can't
find anything he's getting into. This time he is eating but he's been
eating more FF which is weird since he's mostly always eaten dry food,
CA Natural. Maybe the FF just isn't settling well. He even let me bathe
his bottom without much trouble this time I guess he knows it makes him
feel better.

Poor baby. Is he drinking a lot? An upset stomach could be due to a lot
of things, but excessive drinking is a more definitive sign of kidney
problems.

Sending purrs that it is something simple to treat and not his kidneys,
and for his poor tummy to settle down.

Nadia, Kotyo and Sweety
--
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo
Sweety pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Sweety
Old May 22nd 12, 12:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Cheryl wrote:
Poor baby has an upset tummy again. I think it's time for his kidney
values to be tested. It comes from no where and he gets diarrhea and
vomits for seemingly no reason. I have him on pepcid starting tonight.
I'll get him to the vet this week to have him tested. I've never had a
kidney cat before but he seems to maybe be one. Either that or he's
getting into something that's messing up his stomach and I just can't
find anything he's getting into. This time he is eating but he's been
eating more FF which is weird since he's mostly always eaten dry food, CA
Natural. Maybe the FF just isn't settling well. He even let me bathe his
bottom without much trouble this time I guess he knows it makes him feel better.

Poor Rhett, purrs in the way.
--
Adrian
Old May 23rd 12, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 5/22/2012 7:41 AM, Nadia N. wrote:

Poor baby. Is he drinking a lot? An upset stomach could be due to a lot
of things, but excessive drinking is a more definitive sign of kidney
problems.

Sending purrs that it is something simple to treat and not his kidneys,
and for his poor tummy to settle down.

Thanks Nadia. The thing about him is that he has always been a big
drinker. He is really obsessed about water. He oversees me change out
every water dish and has to try them all out. It will be hard to use
that as a symptom. He is reacting well with the pepcid. Thanks for the
purrs!
Old May 23rd 12, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 5/22/2012 3:47 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In ews.com,
wrote:
Poor baby has an upset tummy again. I think it's time for his kidney
values to be tested. It comes from no where and he gets diarrhea and
vomits for seemingly no reason. I have him on pepcid starting tonight.
I'll get him to the vet this week to have him tested. I've never had a
kidney cat before but he seems to maybe be one. Either that or he's
getting into something that's messing up his stomach and I just can't
find anything he's getting into. This time he is eating but he's been
eating more FF which is weird since he's mostly always eaten dry food,
CA Natural. Maybe the FF just isn't settling well. He even let me bathe
his bottom without much trouble this time I guess he knows it makes him
feel better.

Poor Rhett. Purrs that he's soon feeling better and doesn't need his
bottom washed.

Thanks Judith. Today he is good. He was messing with me about the
pepcid. He understands the word "medicine" and he kept coming to me
when I told him it was time. Then he'd run. I won't chase them for
meds so it isn't traumatic. When I'd walked away he'd come back to me
as if looking for his medicine. Then he'd run again when I tried to
pick him up. I finally got it into him and gave him some temptation
treats. Empty gelcaps are the only way to go with small pieces of
pills. They go down so easily.
Old May 24th 12, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Cheryl wrote:

Poor baby has an upset tummy again. I think it's time for his kidney
values to be tested. It comes from no where and he gets diarrhea and
vomits for seemingly no reason. I have him on pepcid starting tonight.
I'll get him to the vet this week to have him tested. I've never had a
kidney cat before but he seems to maybe be one. Either that or he's
getting into something that's messing up his stomach and I just can't
find anything he's getting into. This time he is eating but he's been
eating more FF which is weird since he's mostly always eaten dry food,
CA Natural. Maybe the FF just isn't settling well. He even let me bathe
his bottom without much trouble this time I guess he knows it makes him
feel better.

How's he doing now?

--
Joyce

What I look forward to, is continued immaturity, followed by death.
-- Dave Barry
Old May 26th 12, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 5/24/2012 1:43 AM, Bastette wrote:
Cheryl wrote:

Poor baby has an upset tummy again. I think it's time for his kidney
values to be tested. It comes from no where and he gets diarrhea and
vomits for seemingly no reason. I have him on pepcid starting tonight.
I'll get him to the vet this week to have him tested. I've never had a
kidney cat before but he seems to maybe be one. Either that or he's
getting into something that's messing up his stomach and I just can't
find anything he's getting into. This time he is eating but he's been
eating more FF which is weird since he's mostly always eaten dry food,
CA Natural. Maybe the FF just isn't settling well. He even let me bathe
his bottom without much trouble this time I guess he knows it makes him
feel better.

How's he doing now?

Sorry for the delay. He's doing much better. I have stopped the pepcid
for now because I don't want his system to get used to it unless it
becomes chronic.

Old May 26th 12, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

Cheryl wrote:

[...]

We are sending our best purrs for his good recovery. MLB znd TuTu

Rhett needs purrs Cheryl[_3_] Cat anecdotes 20 March 21st 12 09:43 PM
Rhett scared me Cheryl Cat anecdotes 8 July 1st 06 04:35 AM
Another Rhett Story Cheryl Cat anecdotes 7 June 3rd 06 09:43 PM
Rhett is still growing Cheryl Sellner Cat anecdotes 1 March 10th 06 05:49 AM
Rhett and Shamrock Cheryl Cat anecdotes 13 February 6th 05 11:33 PM