Prayers and purrs requested.

Old March 14th 06, 02:35 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Prayers and purrs requested.

Prayers and purrs requested for Chewie who has not been seen since this past
Thursday (4 days ago).

He is a 7/8 year old siameese mix who the neighbor put out as an outdoors cat
because he was never nuetered and he sprays. He fed him when and if he
thought of it and fed him the cheapest he could find.

I tryed to make it as comfortable as I could under his porch which was
completely dry and enclosed except for a small hole that he could go in. I
stuck a couple old comforters and a couple pillows in there which he slep on.

I have fed him for the last couple years rain, shine or snow at least once a
day with canned food and always kept a container of dry under there for him.

The neighbor mistreated him but still kept him and claimed him so I could not
do more.

Anyway I have not seen him since Thursday. I checked the shelters here,
checked with the neighbors, drive the area streets daily, watch lost and
found, etc to no avail. I still keep fresh food in his place in case he
shows up.

PLEASE send prayers and purrs for him.

..
.. E-mail address altered to foil spam.
.. Remove extra to reply via e-mail.
..

Old March 14th 06, 04:19 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Many prayers and purrs for Chewie who you must feel is your own.
--
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin
. com...

.

Old March 14th 06, 06:28 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

If Chewie ever comes back (and my purrs and prayers are with him and you)
you must find a way to get him from the neighbor. Just snatch him and keep
him indoors. Your neighbor(who doesn't deserve to own him) will never know.

Joan (who promotes stealing your neighbor's cat)

Old March 14th 06, 07:51 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

["Followup-To:" header set to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes.] On 2006-03-14,
Unknown One penned:

Prayers and purrs requested for Chewie who has not been seen since
this past Thursday (4 days ago).

Purrs that he is found soon.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old March 14th 06, 08:59 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Prayers and Purrs will be sent constanty until Chewy is home again, and
after! Hopefully he is just answering that irresistable call to
mate... they can wander far away and be gone a long time, and then
suddenly show up looking at you as if to say, "Hey, what's up with YOU?
Feed me!" If it was me, I'd "rescue" Chewy when he gets home...
take him to the vet, get him neutered/vaccinations/dental, and keep him
inside. If your neighbors find out, tell them how much you care for
and love him, and offer to pay them a stipend. If they become mean
about it, just thank them kindly and walk away and don't look back. He
needs you. Chewy is heading into his senior years. He will get cold
easier, feel arthritic pain (there is help available to ease this), his
reflexes will slow, his hearing will start to go, his eyesight will
fade... His sense of direction and smell will keep going strong,
though. But outdoor life these days, especially for a senior cat, is
dangerous. (My opinion, nobody flame me please LOL)

Catgirl

Old March 14th 06, 11:48 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Joan in GB-W" wrote in message
If Chewie ever comes back (and my purrs and prayers are with him and you)
you must find a way to get him from the neighbor. Just snatch him and
keep
him indoors. Your neighbor(who doesn't deserve to own him) will never
know.

Joan (who promotes stealing your neighbor's cat)

I second that motion!!! He porbably hasn't noticed the cat is gone, so pinch
him. What is your neighbour going to do??

Old March 15th 06, 01:07 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

[...]

Cats usually return to kindness. You deserve Chewie and Chewie deserves
you. I truly hope he comes 'home', and will pray for that purry day.

Spider

Old March 17th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Unknown One wrote:
Prayers and purrs requested for Chewie who has not been seen since this past
Thursday (4 days ago).

snip
Anyway I have not seen him since Thursday. I checked the shelters here,
checked with the neighbors, drive the area streets daily, watch lost and
found, etc to no avail. I still keep fresh food in his place in case he
shows up.

PLEASE send prayers and purrs for him.

I do hope Chewie is already home by now.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek