It may be back OT and whatever

Old July 18th 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Default It may be back OT and whatever

Continued purrs for Rob.

--Fil

So Rob has to have another MRI next month and we'll go on from there. If my
suspicions are correct, Rob will probably be put back on chemo, but
probably not Temodar this time, and will be monitored further. I think
we'll be looking at that trip to Ft Campbell sooner than I'd originally
planned.

Old July 19th 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

tanadashoes wrote:
Rob had his regularly scheduled MRI last week and we got the results today.
There is some indication of growth in the same area as his previous cancer
and it is thought that it is possible that it may be back. Now I read that
report before I handed it over to the oncologist and it looked more like
probable rather than possible for the cancer to be back, but then I'm not an
expert. I also have noticed that Rob is having more problems with memory,
balance, and cognition (understanding).

So Rob has to have another MRI next month and we'll go on from there. If my
suspicions are correct, Rob will probably be put back on chemo, but
probably not Temodar this time, and will be monitored further. I think
we'll be looking at that trip to Ft Campbell sooner than I'd originally
planned.

Pam S. depressed

We are sending lots and lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek
Old July 21st 08, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
Rob had his regularly scheduled MRI last week and we got the results
today. There is some indication of growth in the same area as his previous
cancer and it is thought that it is possible that it may be back. Now I
read that report before I handed it over to the oncologist and it looked
more like probable rather than possible for the cancer to be back, but
then I'm not an expert. I also have noticed that Rob is having more
problems with memory, balance, and cognition (understanding).

So Rob has to have another MRI next month and we'll go on from there. If
my suspicions are correct, Rob will probably be put back on chemo, but
probably not Temodar this time, and will be monitored further. I think
we'll be looking at that trip to Ft Campbell sooner than I'd originally
planned.

Pam S. depressed

Pam, I'm so sorry. Words truly are inadequate at a time like this. You and
Rob have been carrying a heavy burden for a very long time, and I hope you
are able to get some good news this time.

MaryL

Old July 21st 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote in
:

[...]

I'm so sorry to hear this, Pam.

Andy
Old July 27th 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"outsider"
"MaryL"

"tanadashoes"
[...]

I too am sorry to hear about this Pam. Purrs for both of you
Kyla