Purring mashins repayred---cheep!

Old December 18th 05, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Purring mashins repayred---cheep!

Wif so mennee kittees needing purrs & so mennee kittees purring 4 them,
'Tonio, my brufur Wim, and me (Mollie Anne) r puttin' up sines 2 repayr
purrin' mashines! We no that hoomins need reparers 'cos all thu
streets down heer haf sines 2 repair stuff.
We will wurk 4 'nip stuff or toys 2 gif othur kittees down heer hoo
still hafn't found thayr hoomins. So, if yur purrin' mashine needs oyl
or fine tunnin, plees kall us at CAT PURR & we will 'port 2 yur hows &
fix u rite uppp. Mollie Anne, oylur eggstra-ordinaire

Old December 19th 05, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Deerest Ms Trudi, I wud luf 2 go 2 Paris wit' u & spend lots uf time
smurglin' & paw kissin' but I'm in jayl.
Last week, my bad bak paw started buggin me wile mom wuz at wurk. I
bit it really really bad & it got abcessed. So now TED stole fur and I
have staypuls & stitches in mine leg. I have 2 stay in thu nu jayl
that mom bowt so that I won't b jumpin' round & katchin' mi BIG BANDAGE
thingie on stuff and pullin' it off.
IF you could come heer 4 a visit, we cud hep keep trak uf thu purrin
masheen stuff 4 thu yungsters. I offured 2 du this part bekaws uf thu
jayl. In btween makin' skrachies on thu akount sheet, we cud smurgle!
Iffen u kan't come down, I'll b thinkin' bowt u. Yur speshul
fren, BK
Stormmee wrote:
I duzint need mine purr machine reurred kuz it getz worked allatime, butted
ifin BK wantsa visit or go ta pariz wife mineself dat would make mineself
purr
oups.com...

Old December 19th 05, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Kin yew fix my him-cat? Maui snorts in the middle uf his purrs an'
las' week he let owt a big gross BURP!!!! while we wuz tryin' tu purr
for Panda.

Boy cats is kinda gross. he peed on the floor 3 times this weekend,
tu. NO mannurs (is there a peein' owta de box repair shop?)

Blue, kinda sick of cleanin' up after her big brother, and hoo always
burps quietly in de corner, NOT while purring.

Old December 19th 05, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Wahl, yew Burp iffn yew need tu, but not in de middle ov Purr fur de
ailing senior kitty!

No manners, I sez.

Blue, hoo covvers herowns mouth, at leest.

Old December 21st 05, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

My purrin masheen cud uze sum werk. It needz to be lowder. Meowmie sez she
kan barelee heer my purr, evin when itz goin at full power. Kan yoo help
wif dat?

Rebecca

oups.com...