Stormy Weather

Old October 15th 09, 10:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Stormy Weather

We were scheduled to get heavy rain and high winds yesterday, and by the
time I got off work, the temperature had dropped enough to turn the rain
to snow - wet, soggy snow, but still snow - so the conditions outside
were miserable. I was frozen and wet by the time I got home even though
I'd gotten a ride because I still had to walk across the parking lot and
at the end to my house. So I wasn't best pleased to find out that the
screen door latch wasn't holding properly AGAIN. While I was struggling
with it, Sam slipped out. He's got many great qualities, but I don't
think a good brain is among them. He did realize that it was wet, cold,
and windy (about 80 kph then, I think), but instead of coming back in,
he dove under the front steps and meowed plaintively when I called and
shouted. I had to go out and rescue that cat a bare couple of feet from
the front door! My hands were already numb from struggling with the door.

Of course, he tried for another outside trip this morning.
--
Cheryl
Old October 15th 09, 10:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Meomie wroted in bad spellings agin.

We haz missed thu ball cuz uf bisy-ness an bad sekkertaries, butted
hopes that yu all hadda grate time.

Meomie iz notted fare. Did she spek me tu come out frum undur tu steps
in that kinda wethur? I shud hope not!

Sam

I stays in an away frum thu door alla tyme. Ize takin things kinda slow.
Ize gotted sum gudgud hidey places now (Meomie sez I iz anuthur Betsy,
cuz she wuz a cat wat hided rilly gud tutu) but sumhow thu catfud
disappeers rilly fast, so I fink Meomie mite have gessed I comes out uv
hidin sumtymes.

--
Sam & Cinnamon
Old October 15th 09, 11:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

der iz no time inna komunity so you kan make hersef go bak anna pozt, Trudi

--
Have a wonderful day

Old October 15th 09, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 15, 5:57*am, Cheryl wrote:
Meomie wroted in bad spellings agin.

We haz missed thu ball cuz uf bisy-ness an bad sekkertaries, butted
hopes that yu all hadda grate time.

Meomie iz notted fare. Did she spek me tu come out frum undur tu steps
in that kinda wethur? I shud hope not!

Wut yoons NEED iz a dore intoo Summer. Der IZ wun. I sees it on Uncl
Bill's booksheff butted hee won' open it to letted us out into Summer.
HowesumEFFer, we don't gew outted ennyweigh. Butted dat dor shoor wud
be handy four sum inout kitties. Mebbe I shud tayk itseff.

--
WooToo

Old October 15th 09, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Oct 15, 8:20*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Oct 15, 5:57*am, Cheryl wrote:

[...]

Sam & Cinnamon- Hide quoted text -

Mine gnice warmp sunspot is bak now dat da fawl has begummed an I wil
hab it awl winter tew. It wuz gone awl summer. I furry pweezed bout
dis. Heers a pitchur ob me in it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24404131@N04/3966908680/

MeOwy, resting between Jellicle Ball and Harri's bewinking.
Old October 15th 09, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

wrote:
On Oct 15, 5:57 am, Cheryl wrote:

[...]

That iz a furry nize spot, anna door intu summer wud be nise tu, but we
duznt have eefur wun.

--
Sam thu deprived
Old October 16th 09, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:47:02 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Mine gnice warmp sunspot is bak now dat da fawl has begummed an I wil
hab it awl winter tew. It wuz gone awl summer. I furry pweezed bout
dis. Heers a pitchur ob me in it.

MeOwy, resting between Jellicle Ball and Harri's bewinking.

Dat luks like a furry nyce, sunny spot. But yoo
hafta get da hooman's kredit kard, an order won ob
dese for yourown seff:

http://www.lovethatcat.com/cat-beds.html

I can see yoo in da 50s retro won, or da fuzzy
won in scarlet!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/15/2009 7:24:34 PM
Old October 16th 09, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Oct 15, 5:26*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:47:02 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Mine gnice warmp sunspot is bak now dat da fawl has begummed an I wil
hab it awl winter tew. *It wuz gone awl summer. *I furry pweezed bout
dis. *Heers a pitchur ob me in it.

MeOwy, resting between Jellicle Ball and Harri's bewinking.

* * * * Dat luks like a furry nyce, sunny spot. But yoo
hafta get da hooman's kredit kard, an order won ob
dese for yourown seff:

http://www.lovethatcat.com/cat-beds.html

* * * * I can see yoo in da 50s retro won, or da fuzzy
won in scarlet!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 10/15/2009 7:24:34 PM

Dat fuzzy wun wooks furry imbibing. I wil poot it onna da gwossery
list. Da meowmie byez ennyfing I poot onnda list beclawz she feels so
gillty bout maykink me stay inside.
Fangyu fur dat gnice eye deea. Pwaps wun fur Sam awlso? Da fuzzy wun
in bwak?
Duz yoorseff hab wun ob dose Mme. Anais?
MeOwy
Old October 16th 09, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 06:11:34 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Dat fuzzy wun wooks furry imbibing. I wil poot it onna da gwossery
list. Da meowmie byez ennyfing I poot onnda list beclawz she feels so
gillty bout maykink me stay inside.
Fangyu fur dat gnice eye deea. Pwaps wun fur Sam awlso? Da fuzzy wun
in bwak?
Duz yoorseff hab wun ob dose Mme. Anais?
MeOwy

No, beclawz mine hooman haz been laid-off. Buttid
wen he getz bak to wurk, I will.

Howeber, I do haff a cuddle-nest dat he had made
fur me in bwak velbet, wif a leppord-skin (fake ob
cawze) floor an bwak tassels hanging from da
sides. Furry elegant!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/16/2009 12:45:03 PM

Stormy Weather Cheryl[_5_] Cat anecdotes 4 October 24th 09 03:52 AM
Another stormy night Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 4 July 28th 08 04:59 AM
Stormy Update Jane Cat anecdotes 8 December 7th 05 09:49 PM
Yet another stormy OK night Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 6 April 26th 04 01:59 PM
Stormy the rental cat badwilson Cat anecdotes 5 December 6th 03 05:13 AM