Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

Old September 14th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Justin L

Default Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

*sigh*

this place never changes....
Old September 14th 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote

Well, true, but I have been trying to be a little more ... errr ..
civilized
these days.

sppprprptprtrtrytyty cough cough cough choke

sputter

Clearing throat wiping monitor off

getting a new keyboard out of the closet

You got to warn people when you are going to make a funny specially when
we are taking a drink ;-)

Old September 14th 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Justin L" wrote in message
*sigh*

this place never changes....

How are your cats?!

Old September 15th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
b.corpuz

Default The REAL Benedict Corpuz is HERE

Hey folks. I don't know wha tis going on here, but someone is
pretending to be me. I am not that person who is posting as me. I
haven't used usenet or any newsgroups in years. I was still in high
school at the time.

I am not "Chinese Water Torturer" or "Mrs. Dash Must die" . According
to Google Groups profile his name is stated as well as his email
address.

From his postings, I believe he has shown that he isn't me, yet some of

you still believe he is.

For those of you who are mature enough to let me know what is going on
or would like to explain what is going on can email me at my AOL
address which has been posted. For those of you that don't know it is
redjac @ aol . com which I have been using for years (since 1996)!

I will prove to you that I am the real one because I will respond from
that address or my webmaster @ benedictcorpuz . com address

I created my site to share with my friends and family and never thought
anyone would be malicious enough to use it against me.

And as far as facts go. My father is dead. My mother had breast cancer
and I am taking care of her. My sister does not live in PA. And I am
not gay!

Also for those of you harassing the dentist. He is not my father. We're
not even related. Just becase we have the same last name, doesn't mean
we are related. Are all Smith's and Jone's related. There are many
Corpuz's here on the west coast.

Sorry to trouble you all with this posting, but you all have troubled
me. I hope this goes away soon and things get cleared up.

Check my IP address as well. You will trace it to the address that has
been posted as my home address. You will see it is different from the
person who was posting as me.

Old September 15th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,rec.music.beatles
chili palmer

b.corpuz wrote:
Hey folks. I don't know wha tis going on here, but someone is
pretending to be me. I am not that person who is posting as me. I
haven't used usenet or any newsgroups in years. I was still in high
school at the time.

at first I started to feel sorry for you..

I started to think you was midly retarded.. NO really!

I was feeling sorry for you

but now I know you're just a dumb ass

Old September 15th 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.filipino,rec.music.beatles
chili palmer

Default The REAL Benedict Cork Nibbler Corpuz is HERE

b. cork nibbler corpuz wrote:

snip monologueing

please stop posting your fantasies about me in this group...

post them to folk of like minded interest..

just makes sense to me Mrs Dash

independently posted to TwinksUnlimited
WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR? EH EH?

Do you wear lipstick and fishnet stockings... WHAT ABOUT A BLONDE
WIGGETY WIG?

I could get you all kinds of work.. you'd be so busy being my bitch,
you wouldn't have time to mess around on usenet

yeah, I could keep you real busy here in the ghetto..

you can also opt to be paid in crack, or a little bit of cash

Just think about it... you're not working anyway.. mooching off your
little sister and all

BIG ARMY MAN MOOCHING OFF OF LITTLE SIS

"COME'ON SIS! GIMMIE FIVE MORE DOLLARS FOR GAS"

"COME'ON SIS! GIMMIE 10 DOLLARS FOR THIS GET RICH QUICK VIDEO"

"COME'ON SIS! DON'T TELL MOM AND DAD! HARRY WON'T BE STAYING LONG"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Old September 15th 06, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

b.corpuz wrote:
Hey folks. I don't know wha tis going on here, but someone is
pretending to be me. I am not that person who is posting as me. I
haven't used usenet or any newsgroups in years. I was still in high
school at the time.

Sorry that your name somehow got mixed up in Barry and his pal's
fantasies, but I'm the guy I guess you want to talk to.

For the record - I'm not sure how these juveniles came to the
conclusion that I am you, but I assure you that I never lead them to
this assumption. I emailed you in Jan/Feb this year alerting you to the
fact that Parrish+ co. were maligning you and your family on Usenet in
a case of mistaken identity; I'm also the one who put the tip on your
blog recently.

Check my IP address as well. You will trace it to the address that has
been posted as my home address. You will see it is different from the
person who was posting as me.

When these bozos latch onto an idea, little facts like checking headers
go by the wayside. Again, regrets for any harm these trolls have
brought to you and your family. I suggest you contact their ISPs with
an abuse complaint.

Regards,
still not you

Old September 15th 06, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.filipino,rec.music.beatles
b.corpuz

I don't know what the problem is here. I am not the one who has been
posting here.

And by the way I don't mooch off my sister. I have a job, thank you.

Can someone please let me know what is going on?

Old September 15th 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.filipino,rec.music.beatles
chili palmer

b.corpuz wrote:
I don't know what the problem is here. I am not the one who has been
posting here.

And by the way I don't mooch off my sister. I have a job, thank you.

Can someone please let me know what is going on?

your mouth overloaded your ass