Purrz, Pleaze, fur owr grandpa

Old January 21st 10, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Default Purrz, Pleaze, fur owr grandpa

Preeppppz, Purrrrffffft, Wuff!

We wud azk alla da katzen and huminz to purr an pray for owr grandpa.
He iz in da humin hozpital now an will be komin homez late today or
sumtimez tomorrowz. Hiz hart iz failing an he will not be wif uz much
longerz. Da Hozpize huminz are gonna com help take carez ov him for a
wile, before he goez to hevvin and da bridj. Owr grandma iz furry zad
cuz dey haf been togezzer married for zixty-zix yeerz. An owr mommy
an daddy are furry sad alzo. We animalz of da TFC don't wantz owr
grandpa to go away alzo.

Purrz an waggaz,
GT, da Girlz, an Shadow-da-Pup

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie of Tortie,
Ms. Misty of Many Colors,
Mr. Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old January 21st 10, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 21, 11:53*am, The Fur Conspiracy
wrote:
Preeppppz, Purrrrffffft, Wuff!

We wud azk alla da katzen and huminz to purr an pray for owr grandpa.
He iz in da humin hozpital now an will be komin homez late today or
sumtimez tomorrowz. *Hiz hart iz failing an he will not be wif uz much
longerz. *Da Hozpize huminz are gonna com help take carez ov him for a
wile, before he goez to hevvin and da bridj. *Owr grandma iz furry zad
cuz dey haf been togezzer married for zixty-zix yeerz. *An owr mommy
an daddy are furry sad alzo. *We animalz of da TFC don't wantz owr
grandpa to go away alzo.

Wee will purr four hiseff an four his luvd wunz dat dey unnerstan an
aksept his goin on dis great adbenchur da none ub us can trooly
unnerstan.Hee will gnot be old or week or in payne ennymor and yoons
may well see him again. Mine Uncl Bill rote a pome in hoomin-speech
dat tolk about diss:

We say goodby a lot this time of day.
The sun is going down; the shadows grow too long.
We knew the day would end but still,
We say goodby too much this time of day.

--
WooToo four hur Hous

Old January 21st 10, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 11:53:01 -0500, The Fur Conspiracy wrote:

Preeppppz, Purrrrffffft, Wuff!

We wud azk alla da katzen and huminz to purr an pray for owr grandpa. He
iz in da humin hozpital now an will be komin homez late today or
sumtimez tomorrowz. Hiz hart iz failing an he will not be wif uz much
longerz. Da Hozpize huminz are gonna com help take carez ov him for a
wile, before he goez to hevvin and da bridj. Owr grandma iz furry zad
cuz dey haf been togezzer married for zixty-zix yeerz. An owr mommy an
daddy are furry sad alzo. We animalz of da TFC don't wantz owr grandpa
to go away alzo.

All of us here, human and furry, will be purring and praying for your
family. We just went through this with our Grandmeowmie (Paw's mom) a few
months ago. It is a rough thing indeed.

Amelia
for her clowder

Old January 21st 10, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 21, 10:53*am, The Fur Conspiracy
wrote:
Preeppppz, Purrrrffffft, Wuff!

We wud azk alla da katzen and huminz to purr an pray for owr grandpa.
He iz in da humin hozpital now an will be komin homez late today or
sumtimez tomorrowz. *Hiz hart iz failing an he will not be wif uz much
longerz. *Da Hozpize huminz are gonna com help take carez ov him for a
wile, before he goez to hevvin and da bridj. *Owr grandma iz furry zad
cuz dey haf been togezzer married for zixty-zix yeerz. *An owr mommy
an daddy are furry sad alzo. *We animalz of da TFC don't wantz owr
grandpa to go away alzo.

Purrz an waggaz,
GT, da Girlz, an Shadow-da-Pup

*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie of Tortie,
Ms. Misty of Many Colors,
Mr. Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

I wil send purrs to da granpa ob da Fur Conspiracy.
MeOwy, purrin
Old January 21st 10, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Purrz n prayers luffinglee sent frum mine hoam tew yerz fur yer grandpa. n
yer poor granmeowmie tew, dat iz sew sad. Dey hadd uh longh happee lyfe
tewgeffer n dat mayd et sew hard tew sae ggudbye.
Meowmie haz wadder in hur uze cuz hur fealz sew bad bowt diz.
Hur iz saeng prayerz fur dem.
Puuuuuuuuuuuuurrpuuuuuuuuuuuuurrpuuuuuuuuuuurr
Luffs
Mosey
4 hiz howse

"The Fur Conspiracy"

Old January 22nd 10, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 11:53:01 -0500, The Fur
Conspiracy's nimble, little paws typed:

[...]

Purrs on da way fur yur gwanpa....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/21/2010 7:27:07 PM
Old January 23rd 10, 11:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz sorrita read diz, da soft liked herown grampaz a lot, Trudi
"The Fur Conspiracy" wrote in message
news
[...]

PuRRs for mee, pleaze Lucy[_3_] Cat community 17 June 2nd 09 02:12 AM
Purrrz pleaze Granby Cat community 30 February 27th 09 02:04 AM
Purrrz pleaze Granby Cat community 21 February 17th 08 11:33 PM
pleaze dont eat the mousey!!! Stormmee Cat community 35 November 28th 06 12:37 AM
PURRZ!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 4 October 18th 03 07:43 AM