Miraversary

Old March 24th 10, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Miraversary

Five years ago today, a little blueish grey girlcat came home with me.
Today she is a beautiful ladycat with very strong opinions on matters
like interior decoration and nutrition.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/IMG_1784.jpg

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old March 24th 10, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Marina wrote:
Five years ago today, a little blueish grey girlcat came home with me.
Today she is a beautiful ladycat with very strong opinions on matters
like interior decoration and nutrition.

Especially nutrition.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/IMG_1784.jpg

She's a regal little girl.
Old March 24th 10, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

"Marina" wrote in message
Five years ago today, a little blueish grey girlcat came home with me.
Today she is a beautiful ladycat with very strong opinions on matters like
interior decoration and nutrition.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/IMG_1784.jpg

Awwwwww. Happy anniversary Mir and Marina! I still remember her
first(ish?) name. Cashmir?

Old March 24th 10, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Cheryl wrote:

"Marina" wrote in message
Five years ago today, a little blueish grey girlcat came home with me.
Today she is a beautiful ladycat with very strong opinions on matters
like interior decoration and nutrition.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/IMG_1784.jpg

Awwwwww. Happy anniversary Mir and Marina! I still remember her
first(ish?) name. Cashmir?

Almost. It was Cashmere. Mere for short. And she was such a mere kitten,
and stayed so very thin for a long time, that it suited her very well.
I'm happy to say that she is almost normal weight now. She's actually
quite large for a female Russian Blue. But let us say svelte, still.

Old March 24th 10, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Happy purrday to the young lady!
Christine and clowder

Old March 24th 10, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Marina" wrote in message
Five years ago today, a little blueish grey girlcat came home with me.
Today she is a beautiful ladycat with very strong opinions on matters like
interior decoration and nutrition.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/IMG_1784.jpg

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

That's a great picture. What a nice Miraversary portrait!

MaryL

Old March 24th 10, 06:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral[_2_]

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...an-Jun10/IMG_1...

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Happy Mira-furrsary, Marina and Miranda. =o)

Melissa
Old March 24th 10, 07:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Five years ago today, a little blueish grey girlcat came home with me.
Today she is a beautiful ladycat with very strong opinions on matters
like interior decoration and nutrition.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/IMG_1784.jpg

Happy Miraversary! She looks appropriately solemn for the occasion.
Actually, she looks angelic.

Joyce

--
A clean house is a sign of a broken computer.
Old March 24th 10, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
NettieCat

On 24 Mar, 03:01, Marina wrote:
Five years ago today, a little blueish grey girlcat came home with me.
Today she is a beautiful ladycat with very strong opinions on matters
like interior decoration and nutrition.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...an-Jun10/IMG_1...

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

She's a beauty, it's hard to believe that she's five already.

Jeanette
Old March 24th 10, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

wrote:
Marina wrote:

Five years ago today, a little blueish grey girlcat came home with me.
Today she is a beautiful ladycat with very strong opinions on matters
like interior decoration and nutrition.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/IMG_1784.jpg

Happy Miraversary! She looks appropriately solemn for the occasion.
Actually, she looks angelic.

Appearances can be deceptive. She may look like an angel, but she did
her best to drive me bonkers all morning; running back and forth and
yowling, and acting as if she wanted her food then veering off in
another direction when I went to take down her plate off the fridge, and
yowling at the door then running away when I went to open it, and, and,
and... Ok, nothing new there.