Persia Update

Old June 27th 04, 03:40 PM
jmcquown

Default Persia Update

Persia's doing well today. She woke me up around 6 AM purring in my ear,
nuzzling my hair. When I stirred, she gently bit my elbow and rubbed her
head on my arm. Awwww! Such a sweet baby She's acting pretty clingy;
wants to be held a lot. That's okay with me.

I gave her some fresh dry food and mixed a little 'Barley Cat' (dried
greens) in. I'll have to ask the vet if she can continue to have that. Her
special order food will be in tomorrow; meanwhile he said just feed her like
normal and she does love those dried greens sprinkled over the dry stuff.

She's still being good about letting me pill her. She demanded to be put
outside in her kitty walk this morning, which is fine. Seems I brought some
of the non-humid Minneapolis, Minnesota weather back with me. I got through
yesterday only running fans, no turning on the AC. Looks like today will be
the same. Quite unusual for Memphis, TN at the end of June.

If it doesn't rain I might fire up the grill later. I'll have to go get
some charcoal. I have tilapia in the freezer and also salmon. Or maybe
I'll find some cornish hens on sale; they are sometimes 2 for $3 and I do
love them split, grilled and brushed with olive oil and sprinkled with some
marjoram and tarragon, salt & pepper.

I really must vacuum the cat litter from the hallway. I did put a new liner
in the litter box and so Persia immediately had to get in and dirty it up
and scratch some more outside. (sigh) The trials and tribulations of loving
a cat. I wouldn't have it any other way!

Jill
--
Take into account great love and great achievements involve great risk.
--Dalai Lama

Attached Images

Old June 27th 04, 09:33 PM
polonca12000

I'm so very happy for both of you.
Continued best wishes and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Persia's doing well today. She woke me up around 6 AM purring in my ear,
nuzzling my hair. When I stirred, she gently bit my elbow and rubbed her
head on my arm. Awwww! Such a sweet baby She's acting pretty clingy;
wants to be held a lot. That's okay with me.

snip