Persia loves me!

Old October 21st 04, 07:51 AM
jmcquown

Default Persia loves me!

Awww... she's such a sweet girl! She woke me up a few minutes ago by
tapping me gently on my face with her paw. She purred in my ear, then
rubbed her face up against mine.

I missed her so much on my trip and apparently she wants me to know she
missed me, too. Of course, after she woke me up she ran to the food dish
and demanded some crunchy food (which she already had, but I had to witness
her eating some). She only took a couple of bites before running back to be
with me again. I love this cat so much! And she loves me. Can you tell?

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Old October 21st 04, 01:59 PM
CatNipped

Jill, I'm so sorry for being such an idiot...

Let me explain. I got this new cell phone through my work (since they call
me every vacation day, holiday, weekend, etc. to come in for some "urgent"
filing!), and with it came 2 free months of picture mail and web access.
Well, I didn't want the web access, but Sprint doesn't turn it off, they
just say you won't pay for it if you don't use it, but if you use it they
will charge you for it. Then, after the 2 months they start sending you
emails saying you have a message (which only says your free email has
expired!). To get the message you have to log on to the web with your
phone!!! They would send me this message every other day and a little
envelope would appear on my display. I got wise to this scam and just
started to ignore the envelope. Well, it turns out the same envelope icon
is used to show you that you have voice mail!!!! I got a "missed call"
message both times you called, but I didn't realize that you had left a
voice mail for me the first time you called! DUH!!! You must think I was
being terribly rude - I swear I was just being shtoopid!!! I am very sorry
I missed you. I live just north of Houston and it turns out you were
staying very close to my house! I could have popped right over that weekend
or after work and saw the show slaps forehead - AARRGGGHHH!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 21st 04, 04:57 PM
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
Jill, I'm so sorry for being such an idiot...

Let me explain. I got this new cell phone through my work (since
they call me every vacation day, holiday, weekend, etc. to come in
for some "urgent" filing!)

(snippage)
Hugs,

CatNipped

Not to worry! I just dragged myself into the cell phone age this year (I
hate them! but have to have one due to my aged parents and all this
travelling). Believe me, I understand. We'll catch up with you next year
if he does that show again. And it was friggin HOT! He took me to the mall,
bought me a swimsuit (for a dollar!) and we went swimming in the hotel pool.
It's nearly Halloween... what's the deal with 92 degree heat and 100%
humidity at the end of October? LOL

Memphis is nice and cool. Whew Sorry I missed you but, as I said, maybe
next year.

Jill