"Rival House Cats Claim Same Empty Bag"

Old February 13th 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default "Rival House Cats Claim Same Empty Bag"

"The Onion" treatment for a situation we all know well.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...ct_intensifies

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old February 13th 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:
"The Onion" treatment for a situation we all know well.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...ct_intensifies

hehehe. boswell and johnson.

Old February 13th 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
"The Onion" treatment for a situation we all know well.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...ct_intensifies

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

nuttin new here - happens all the time in our *12* cat household :

but I LOVED this story, even though it's not about cats

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/31025

The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old February 13th 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Feb 13, 10:41*am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
"The Onion" treatment for a situation we all know well.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...ct_intensifies

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

The French Door Peace Accords should be enacted for these two kids.

Pam S. who doesn't have a French Door, but thought it sounded funny
and right for this piece.
(North Carolina USA)
Old February 13th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
m...
"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
"The Onion" treatment for a situation we all know well.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...ct_intensifies

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

nuttin new here - happens all the time in our *12* cat household :

but I LOVED this story, even though it's not about cats

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/31025

I love The Onion. Some of my all-time favorites:

"'F***ing Yankees' Reports Nation"
"You want to See Some Goddamned Optimism?"
"All Y'all Urged to Go F*** Yo'selves"
"No One Cares About Your Girlfriend Back Home"
"Poll: Bulls*** Is Most Important Issue For 2008 Voters"
and
"Right Guy to F*** with Identified"