***KFW***Videos Uploaded (Thanks Pat!)

Old January 2nd 06, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default ***KFW***Videos Uploaded (Thanks Pat!)

They are large files, and may take a while to load, and are in .avi format
(on my computer, Windows Media Player works, but when viewing them online,
QuickTime took over). File sizes are large, and the video window is small,
but it seems to be high quality.

Barney talks(as usual) to my hubby
http://friesianlover.com/mmj/Barneyhashissay.AVI

Bam-Bam just *has* to see if he will fit
http://friesianlover.com/mmj/Bambamandtheglass.AVI

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old January 2nd 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
Barney talks(as usual) to my hubby

Awww... he's a cutie!

Bam-Bam just *has* to see if he will fit

What a silly kitty!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 2nd 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
They are large files, and may take a while to load, and are in .avi
format (on my computer, Windows Media Player works, but when viewing
them online, QuickTime took over). File sizes are large, and the
video window is small, but it seems to be high quality.

Barney talks(as usual) to my hubby
http://friesianlover.com/mmj/Barneyhashissay.AVI

Bam-Bam just *has* to see if he will fit
http://friesianlover.com/mmj/Bambamandtheglass.AVI

They're great! I love the one of Bam-Bam in the glass. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 2nd 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
They are large files, and may take a while to load, and are in .avi format
(on my computer, Windows Media Player works, but when viewing them online,
QuickTime took over). File sizes are large, and the video window is small,
but it seems to be high quality.

Barney talks(as usual) to my hubby
http://friesianlover.com/mmj/Barneyhashissay.AVI

"meee! I'm a pretty boy!"

Bam-Bam just *has* to see if he will fit
http://friesianlover.com/mmj/Bambamandtheglass.AVI

Miranda used to do this when she was younger. Caliban just takes a drink
out of a full glass of water.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old January 2nd 06, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
They are large files, and may take a while to load, and are in .avi
format (on my computer, Windows Media Player works, but when viewing
them online, QuickTime took over). File sizes are large, and the
video window is small, but it seems to be high quality.

Barney talks(as usual) to my hubby
http://friesianlover.com/mmj/Barneyhashissay.AVI

"meee! I'm a pretty boy!"

Bam-Bam just *has* to see if he will fit
http://friesianlover.com/mmj/Bambamandtheglass.AVI

Miranda used to do this when she was younger. Caliban just takes a
drink out of a full glass of water.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

I added another file, one of ERnie, Mimi & Moe chasing da red dot
greebling - it's mostly Moe & Mimi chasing, but Ernie is there too. Huge
file, takes forever to load, can be found at

http://friesianlover.com/mmj/MVI_0196.avi

Old January 2nd 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
snip
I added another file, one of ERnie, Mimi & Moe chasing da red dot
greebling - it's mostly Moe & Mimi chasing, but Ernie is there too.
Huge file, takes forever to load, can be found at

http://friesianlover.com/mmj/MVI_0196.avi

The page cannot be found:-(

Old January 2nd 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian wrote:

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
snip
I added another file, one of ERnie, Mimi & Moe chasing da red dot
greebling - it's mostly Moe & Mimi chasing, but Ernie is there too.
Huge file, takes forever to load, can be found at

http://friesianlover.com/mmj/MVI_0196.avi

The page cannot be found:-(

click this http://friesianlover.com/mmj/MVI_0196.AVI

the server seems case sensitive or maybe your client is
Old January 3rd 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Nancy, you can rename any file to lower case after you upload it.

the server seems case sensitive or maybe your client is

Old January 3rd 06, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Oh man. They are SOOOOO cute! Barney sure knows his name!!!

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
They are large files, and may take a while to load, and are in .avi format
(on my computer, Windows Media Player works, but when viewing them online,
QuickTime took over). File sizes are large, and the video window is

small,
but it seems to be high quality.

Barney talks(as usual) to my hubby
http://friesianlover.com/mmj/Barneyhashissay.AVI

Bam-Bam just *has* to see if he will fit
http://friesianlover.com/mmj/Bambamandtheglass.AVI

--
The ONE and ONLY

former-blonde