Tomorrow We will have to say goodbye

Old June 4th 10, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default Tomorrow We will have to say goodbye

Mom is going to take Dumplin into the vet to help him cross the rainbow
bridge. He has gotten very weak and we believe has reached that point to
say it is time. We are making him as comfortable as possible tonight till
we can see the vet in the morning
I will place him with out other four legged friends that we have lost over
the years.

One of our dear family friend just had to put I believe it was 18 years old
cat down today so it has been an emotional day for all of us

Old June 4th 10, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

In g.com,
Matthew typed:
Mom is going to take Dumplin into the vet to help him cross the
rainbow bridge. He has gotten very weak and we believe has reached
that point to say it is time. We are making him as comfortable as
possible tonight till we can see the vet in the morning
I will place him with out other four legged friends that we have lost
over the years.

One of our dear family friend just had to put I believe it was 18
years old cat down today so it has been an emotional day for all of
us

Sorry to hear this sad news. Our prayers & purrs are with Dumplin as he
makes his journey to Rainbow Bridge. They are also with the ones who have to
say goodbye to him.

{{{{{Matthew & Family}}}}}

Old June 4th 10, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gabey8[_2_]

On Jun 3, 9:26*pm, "Matthew" wrote:
Mom is going to take Dumplin into the vet to help him cross the rainbow
bridge. * He has gotten very weak and we believe has reached that point to
say it is time. *We are making him as comfortable as possible tonight till
we can see the vet in the morning
I will place him with out other four legged friends that we have lost over
the years.

One of our dear family friend just had to put I believe it was 18 years old
cat down today *so it has been an emotional day for all of us

Thoughts and prayers are en route for your family and your friend's
family. My heart goes out to you and to them.

Donna

Old June 4th 10, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jun 3, 9:26*pm, "Matthew" wrote:
Mom is going to take Dumplin into the vet to help him cross the rainbow
bridge. * He has gotten very weak and we believe has reached that point to
say it is time. *We are making him as comfortable as possible tonight till
we can see the vet in the morning
I will place him with out other four legged friends that we have lost over
the years.

One of our dear family friend just had to put I believe it was 18 years old
cat down today *so it has been an emotional day for all of us

May his journey be easy and his destination as wonderful as we can
possibly hope. Purrs for your broken hearts.

--
Will in New Haven
Old June 4th 10, 06:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
at

On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 21:26:00 -0400, "Matthew"
wrote:

Mom is going to take Dumplin into the vet to help him cross the rainbow
bridge. He has gotten very weak and we believe has reached that point to
say it is time. We are making him as comfortable as possible tonight till
we can see the vet in the morning
I will place him with out other four legged friends that we have lost over
the years.

One of our dear family friend just had to put I believe it was 18 years old
cat down today so it has been an emotional day for all of us

I am very sorry to hear this

Sending purrs for Dumplin's easy trip to the Bridge, and for those left
behind

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100603-1, 06/03/2010
Tested on: 6/4/2010 12:53:58 AM

Old June 4th 10, 08:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
rrb

On 6/3/2010 6:26 PM, Matthew wrote:
Mom is going to take Dumplin into the vet to help him cross the rainbow
bridge. He has gotten very weak and we believe has reached that point to
say it is time. We are making him as comfortable as possible tonight till
we can see the vet in the morning
I will place him with out other four legged friends that we have lost over
the years.

One of our dear family friend just had to put I believe it was 18 years old
cat down today so it has been an emotional day for all of us

Purrs for Dumplin (or Dumpling?) as he crosses the bridge. Too bad it
wasn't you instead and let Dumplin live.

Old June 4th 10, 08:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
NettieCat

On 4 June, 02:26, "Matthew" wrote:
Mom is going to take Dumplin into the vet to help him cross the rainbow
bridge. * He has gotten very weak and we believe has reached that point to
say it is time. *We are making him as comfortable as possible tonight till
we can see the vet in the morning
I will place him with out other four legged friends that we have lost over
the years.

One of our dear family friend just had to put I believe it was 18 years old
cat down today *so it has been an emotional day for all of us

So many of the older ones seem to be leaving us now. I hope it's as
easy as possible for all of them.

Jeanette
Old June 4th 10, 08:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
Mom is going to take Dumplin into the vet to help him cross the rainbow
bridge. He has gotten very weak and we believe has reached that point to
say it is time. We are making him as comfortable as possible tonight till
we can see the vet in the morning
I will place him with out other four legged friends that we have lost over
the years.

One of our dear family friend just had to put I believe it was 18 years
old cat down today so it has been an emotional day for all of us

Purrs on the way for Dumplin, for your mother and for you.

Jill