The Big Squeeze

Old February 5th 05, 10:39 PM
CatNipped

Default The Big Squeeze

How do they do it????

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/BigSqueeze/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 5th 05, 11:55 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , CatNipped at
wrote on 2/5/05 4:39 PM:

How do they do it????

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/BigSqueeze/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Very carefully. I still can't believe she is not even a year old.

Old February 5th 05, 11:58 PM
CatNipped

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
in article , CatNipped at
wrote on 2/5/05 4:39 PM:

How do they do it????

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/BigSqueeze/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Very carefully. I still can't believe she is not even a year old.

I know! She'll be ten months old on Tuesday, so she still has a lot of
growing to do!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 5th 05, 11:58 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:39:04 GMT, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

How do they do it????

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/BigSqueeze/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Gee, when I saw the subject heading, I was thinking maybe someone had
a mammogram.

Theresa
Old February 6th 05, 12:01 AM
CatNipped

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:39:04 GMT, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

How do they do it????

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/BigSqueeze/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Gee, when I saw the subject heading, I was thinking maybe someone had
a mammogram.

Ack! Don't remind me - mine is due this month. Of course, it's not nearly
as bad as it was when I was younger - everything is a lot further south than
it used to be and not nearly as plump! :

Hugs,

CatNipped

Theresa

Old February 6th 05, 12:53 AM
hobbs

Are her eyes really that blue, I have one of Wilson where his eyes look blue
but they're not, yet hers look blue in each picture. Jean.P.

Old February 6th 05, 01:03 AM
CatNipped

"hobbs" wrote in message
Are her eyes really that blue, I have one of Wilson where his eyes look

blue
but they're not, yet hers look blue in each picture. Jean.P.

No, her eyes are yellow, but the flash makes them look blue for some reason.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 6th 05, 01:51 AM
Ted Davis

wrote:

How do they do it????

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/BigSqueeze/

Teleportation.

--
T.E.D. )
Old February 6th 05, 04:58 AM
Mischief

I'm sure you saw the picture of Mischief squeezed in above my computer.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa.../ph//my_photos

yes, I know it's long, but that's the address in my browser.

Mischief has been doing it everyday now and it's annoying to try to
type with a tail in the way.

Kristi

Old February 6th 05, 11:42 AM
O J

CatNipped wrote:

How do they do it????

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/BigSqueeze/

You might want to change the URL of your kitties to
ImpossiblePlaces.com. I love to see how she managed that.

Regards and Purrs,
O J