strange cat in house ,not my house

Old May 31st 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default strange cat in house ,not my house

Years ago I did house cleaning and one couple would pay me to come and feed
their cats when they traveled. The husband has MS and used a wheel chair now
and his wife will travel from time to time with friends. The cat litter
boxes are in the basement and he can't get down there to clean them. They
pay me to come by and clean them so I'm there every other day.

The husband(Jerry) called my yesterday and said he had seen a strange cat in
the house and now couldn't fine on of their's and could I can over. He
thought one of the windows in the basement was broken. When I got there he
had found there cat. There was a small window that was open and the window
screen was loose. I closed and locked the window.

The funny part is he saw the strange cat about 11:30 p.m. and wasn't
concerned until he couldn't fine his cat. He called me about 5p.m the next
day.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old May 31st 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

The strange cat is not in the house and now the window is locked close. They
have al ot of houses around them and it must belong on someone. Jerry said
the cat looked well fed.

--
Ann wrote in message
[...]

A Well-Run House Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 9 March 15th 06 04:50 PM
A cat in the house ... Yoj Cat anecdotes 0 February 3rd 06 08:34 PM
lots of dry clouds outside the strange hall were kicking below the stupid house Marla Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 05 02:55 PM
Bat in the house Ann Cat anecdotes 7 August 9th 05 07:55 PM
Strange happenings at the T house Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 26 August 4th 05 11:52 PM