Sassy dosen't feel well

Old April 22nd 05, 05:30 AM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Marina wrote:

The trouble with perfume is that when you wear it every day, your own
nose grows accustomed to the smell and doesn't notice it. So then some
people add more and more of the perfume, because they don't realise
others can smell it, and then they end up drenched in the stuff and
reeking to high heaven. I don't wear perfume any longer, because I don't
want to be one of those people. ;o)

One reason I very seldom wear perfume anymore is that you
often CAN'T smell it on yourself, unless you're wearing too
much. I chose scents because *I* liked them, so if I can't
smell them, what's the point?

Old April 22nd 05, 11:09 AM
L. (usenetlyn)

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

One reason I very seldom wear perfume anymore is that you
often CAN'T smell it on yourself, unless you're wearing too
much. I chose scents because *I* liked them, so if I can't
smell them, what's the point?

Ditto here. I have taken to hating most perfumes because women often
wear too much and if I can smell it if I'm not purposefully sniffing
you, it's too much. I still use a little Aveda Equipose essential oil
on my pulse points because it helps me sleep, though.

-L.

Old April 23rd 05, 07:35 AM
Marina

KittyLady wrote:

My sister runs it through her shreder for me. I have tried numerous
kinds but the dust makes her sneeze and wheeze. I have tried the tidy
cat crystals but the smell was to strong. I have tried the pine
litters, the clay ones are the worst. We have been doing the newspaper
in the box for a while and it seems to work but it is a real nasty mess
to clean out. Yuk
Skritches,
KittyLady

I used to shred newspapers by hand (don't have a shredder) for years and
years, but lately I've been lazy and used store-bought litter. It's a
mess with paper but I thought it was a pretty good way to recycle
newspapers.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!
Old April 30th 05, 11:19 PM
SuzQ

"tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
I'm very allergic to some perfumes, unfortunately, those tend to be

the
cheap ones that the kids wear. We got into a debate about this at one
of the middle schools I work at, and the consensus was that we couldn't
decide which was worse, cheap perfume applied heavily, or intestinal

gas
released silently (those SBDs)

If you've ever smelled that new rancid waste called Curious, you'd know
why
I prefer a bowl of beans to anything released by Britney Spears,
including
her perfume.

Blessed be,
Baha

I prefer SBDs they fade faster. Also I'm allergic to some perfumes.
Suz&Spicey

I feel so much better! Baby Eyes Cat anecdotes 33 September 20th 04 06:25 PM
i feel so guilty cati Cat anecdotes 4 April 23rd 04 02:15 AM
Berfert Don't Feel So Good Tanada Cat anecdotes 23 November 14th 03 02:20 AM
Hairballs: Persia doesn't feel good ? jmcquown Cat anecdotes 8 September 28th 03 09:40 PM
I should feel honoured but I don't catsruleok Cat anecdotes 20 August 21st 03 06:35 AM