Dancin atda Catsino

Old July 2nd 06, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default Dancin atda Catsino

[Lilith looks at her winkwink with catcern in her eyes.]
Where did you
leave him, anyway? Maybe I should go with yourownselves.

Him waz in our room in da kastle, lookin out da windows at da
local
kittens playing in da courtyard. I'z sure he's playin' wif dem,
but not
sure what he might be getting in to. Let's go take a look, just
to be sure.

[snip]

Wow! Dat was fun! Let's do dat again!

[Seeing Ranger plummet from the banner causes Lilith and Sammy
to streak
towards Ranger. As Ranger gathers himself and prepares to run
off to
rejoin the other kittens, Sammy makes a mighty leap, lands on
top of
Ranger and bowls him off his feet. They end up with Sammy
sprawled
across Ranger.]

Sammy: No! No, Ranger, that's a dangerous game. You could get
badly hurt.
I don't want you to do that any more. Besides, look up there -
you ripped
the Countess' flag.

[Lilith goes running up to the mischevous adolescent cat.]
Ranger Graycat Mahoney, what have you done? You ripped one of
the Countess Katzenplatzen's banners! What do you have to say
for yourself? We are guests here, of the Countess, and you go
around trying to destroy her castle? Shame on yourownselves.
[hiss]

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence
Winkwink of Sammy da 'Venture Kitty
Worried Momcat Of Ranger Graycat Mahoney

Old July 2nd 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten Mahoney

[Lilith goes running up to the mischevous adolescent cat.] Ranger Graycat
Mahoney, what have you done? You ripped one of the Countess
Katzenplatzen's banners! What do you have to say for yourself? We are
guests here, of the Countess, and you go around trying to destroy her
castle? Shame on yourownselves. [hiss]

Ummmm, I'z furry, furry sorry! I din't to rip da banners - I figgered if
da local kittens could do it, den I could too.

I'z will offer to work fur da Kountess to pay fur ripping her banner.

Ranger
Old July 2nd 06, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

juzt den stormmee wanders up anna sees whut iz goin on wif ranger, Miz
lillith anna Mr. Sammy, I willz hep hizsef wurk alzo i iz littler dan mozt
of da kittenz butted i didn't think the flagz wuuld break anna sinze i
wented befur ranger i willz do chorez wif him ta hep pay fur the flag.
Stormmee, gud furnd of ranger
news

Old July 2nd 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

[Lilith goes running up to the mischevous adolescent cat.]
Ranger Graycat
Mahoney, what have you done? You ripped one of the Countess
Katzenplatzen's banners! What do you have to say for
yourself? We are
guests here, of the Countess, and you go around trying to
destroy her
castle? Shame on yourownselves. [hiss]

Ummmm, I'z furry, furry sorry! I din't to rip da banners - I
figgered if
da local kittens could do it, den I could too.

But the local kittens are so much smaller and lighter than
yourownselves!

I'z will offer to work fur da Kountess to pay fur ripping her
banner.

Let's go find the Countess so yourownselves can apologize to her.
We'll let her decide yourown punishment.

Old July 2nd 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

No, Stormmee, I'ze furry sorry, but Ranger is the one who ripped
the banner, so he's the one who has to make reparations to the
Countess.

I apurrciate you wanting to help him, though. Why don't you go
back to the luau with Cousin Rosco?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old July 2nd 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ok den butted i likez ranger anna hopez hizsef duzint get in veri muc
trouble, Stormmee, goez bak ta find rosco anna wonnerin if he kan hep
ranger... stepz into portor and when she steps owt meowz lowldy fur rosco...
nk.net...

Old July 2nd 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

We don't know how much trouble Ranger will get into, because he
hasn't apologized to the Countess yet.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old July 2nd 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

[Cute, beige cat comes bounding out from behind an ice chest. He
headbutts and nuzzles Stormmee.] I'm glad you made it back. We
were just about to start doing the limbo. How low can you go?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

Old July 2nd 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iza slinky oreintal type kittee so i kan go very low anna dat sowndz
funfun, butted I needsa tell you whut happined,... whisperz whole story to
rosco... kan you hep hizsef get owta trouble efur by talkin to yourown kusin
or aza sherrif? Ranger iza greycat like minesef, anna hisef iz veri nize,
Stormmee, thinkin dancin wif rosco willz be fun
ink.net...

Old July 3rd 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 21:29:06 +0000, ChildFree23 wrote:

We don't know how much trouble Ranger will get into, because he hasn't
apologized to the Countess yet.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

[Having noticed Sammy and Lilith step into the teleporter andnot reappear
soon, the Countess also steps into the teleporter and emerges in the
courtyard of the castle. She sees Sammy sprawled on top of Ranger and
walks over to see if everything is ok. Ranger explains what has happened
to the Countess and offers to work for the Countess to pay for the damage
to her banners.]

Oh, Monsieur Ranger, zat weel not be necessary! Eet eez furry noble of
you to offer to do so, but let me explain.

Zose banners are only put in place on furry special occasions. But, like
efurrything around zis castle, when zey are put up it is done so wif a
mind to how chatons will want to play wif zem. You see, ze first chaton
to do ze banner-to-banner swing was mineownself, many years ago! Before
the Count went ze Rainbow Bridge, he saw how ze banners were a natural
attractant to chatons, so he figured out how to fly zem safely. If you
will look closely, you will zat zere is something soft below every
banner. Zere is a box of nip leaves, or a soft fabric tent, or a stack
of matresses. We do zis because we recognize that kittens will be
kittens, and eet is safer to add padding to zees favorite play spots than
to try and prevent ze chatons from playing.

And, you see, we haf a huge supply of zese banners - efurry time zey are
put up, zey haf chatons hanging from zem. We replace several of zem
efurry week. So you see, young Monsieur Ranger, you have done nothing zat
has not been planned for. So you haf nothing to pay for! But again, thank
you for being such an honorable chaton and offering to do so.

Countess K