Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

Old November 8th 07, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

We're on our way down at your house. Where's your landing site?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Liberty Hill Texas. Its rite in da center of Texas
Einstein

Sheesh, I didn nefur kno dat! Rite in da center...hmmmm
Red Rory

Einstein (ub: can't believe he's thinking)

: Chester, Clarence and Nathan, cruising along at high altitude in their
: hoovercraft
:
: Catifurrniya? Oh we iz sooo fur behind!
:
: Sebastian anna Joolian
:
: Waaaaaaaay down in Central Texas, 2 tuff kats hunker down in sum
Indian
: grass and plot. Einstein is a long haired hyuge Black Maine Coon, the
: brains
: of the outfit. Red Rory is a hyuge red cat tuff and violent, from the
: mean
: fields of rural Texas.
:
: Einstein whispers
:
: Psst, guys, Jest herd sumthing wild. Ya' know that hyuge patch of
: bio-engineered nip Sumkat been growin in Southern Catifornia? Well
Sumkat
: skedaddled cuz hiz tail got singed. Stoopid coward (Einstein spits
his
: contempt) But it's gudgud fur us cuz we kin git it and sell it and
munch
: it
: an smoke it and...
: (Einstein's eyes roll into the back of his head with delight)
:
: Ain't no kat nefur, dont want sum of dat primo stuff. Me too. But we
: gonna
: need help.
: Red Rory
:
: Three cats hear on the telepathic relay that they're going to be a
nip
: rescue in Catifornia. They pack their new purrsonal flying
hoovercraft
: and jump on. They rev up the motors.
:
: Are you ready to go, Clarence? - Chester
:

Old November 8th 07, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

OK. Do you want us to pick you up there or in Texas? We're landing in
Texas right now and we'll be heading for Catifornia as soon as we pick
up Red Rory and Einstein.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

We awr in Catifurniya!

Sebastian anna Joolian

"clowdercat" wrote in message
. net...
Where are you? We can pick you up and take you to Catifornia if you
can't make it to the plane.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan, cruising along at high altitude in their
hoovercraft

Catifurrniya? Oh we iz sooo fur behind!

Sebastian anna Joolian

"clowdercat" wrote in message
.net...
In article ,
says...

Old November 8th 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

[...]

Yes. Are you, Nathan? - Clarence

Yes. Let's get flying! - Nathan

The three cats push the UP buttons on their hoovercraft. Each cat's
hoovercraft jumps into the air. They turn the hoovercraft southwest to
go to Texas.

Do you need any help from the CPD?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 2
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Of course we can use your help. You won't be trying to arrest any
kitties, will you? Or are you coming along unofficially, as purrivate
catizens?

Are Kitty Schottland and Lilith coming too?

Do you want to teleport to Texas and we'll pick you up when we pick up
Red Rory and Einstein?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old November 8th 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Puddi,

Yu haf furry gud ideaz, but thatz to be xpected since yur a kat.

Meowmiez made sum boxez an she'll nefur miss dem, so we kin use doz to
start. Dey haf pretty fabrik on dem, sum wit kats.

Snowflake

Ray or Fran wrote:
Thatz a real good idea Snowflake - weze can market upscale too. Weze can
have a little sample - like the perfume department stores try to entice
hoomin females with and then hit them with the purrfect designer gift box
and bottle for theirz loved ones. Maybe youze can see what weze got or can
get in gift boxez or bottlez and weze can plan accordingly.

Hmm ... perhaps weze can have an exclusive line at the Boutique or Spa as
well as other less exclusive places where a plain baggy and a brown paper
bag would be more, letz say, appropriate.

Puddi
(dreaming)

Old November 8th 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

Of korse yu are - I thot so, but fur politeness, decided ta check. How are
ya?
And by thuh by, how thuh H is it we iz talkin since you be in catifornyu?
and we be in Texas
Einstein (lookin..worried - tayle slightly fluffed)

damdamdam..be reel keerful - they iz gosts or wizards or witches or..
Red Rory (in a hushed voice - fluffed into an orange bush)

Will YU shut UP! (carefully) It iz odd yu know - how *kin* we be talkin?
Einstein

: Iza boy kittie!
:
: Joolian
:
: "squiffer" wrote in message
: ...
: Hell no you ain't - we jest waitin fur Storm or Clarence or sumkat with
: plane ta git us ta Catifurriya. I be Red Rory. Yu kin wait wit us - won
be
: long.
: Red Rory
:
: Sure, notta problem fellas and waitaminit.... er...wood dat be fella and
: ladee?
: Einstein
:
: : go to Texas.
: :
: :
:
:
:
:

Old November 8th 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Of course. These hoovercraft can land on anything and then skim along a
few inches off the surface.

Are you going to swim out to us or do you want us to come to shore?

Old November 8th 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

[...]
(Red Rory immediately leaps behind a bush)

uhm, Sheriff? hmmm....sheriff....uhuh... ah, nuhu, we're just fine, fine, so
furry fine.
My fren an I..Red? Where are yu, RED???? He must be off somewhere gathering
...flowerz, yes that's rite - flowerz fur his winkwink. She do luvluv thuh
flowerz, ya know?

An I bin strollin abowt in this here loverly rural environs, composin'
poetry. Nachur be so furry inspirin, ya know?
Einstein (sniffing the air delicately)
:

Old November 8th 07, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

[...]

Psssssssst: (Einstein's whisper comes over the radio.) whut thuh H are yu
doin? thuh fuzz? are yu nuts?

Old November 8th 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Three cats hear on the telepathic relay that they're going to be a nip
rescue in Catifornia. They pack their new purrsonal flying hoovercraft
and jump on. They rev up the motors.

Are you ready to go, Clarence? - Chester

Yes. Are you, Nathan? - Clarence

Yes. Let's get flying! - Nathan

The three cats push the UP buttons on their hoovercraft. Each cat's
hoovercraft jumps into the air. They turn the hoovercraft southwest to
go to Texas.

Do you need any help from the CPD?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 2
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Of course we can use your help. You won't be trying to arrest any
kitties, will you? Or are you coming along unofficially, as purrivate
catizens?

No, of course I won't try to arrest any kitties! I'll do Britches (RB) and
Capt. Midnight (RB) proud by helping rescue the nip!

Are Kitty Schottland and Lilith coming too?

We're right here! - Kitty Schottland & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Do you want to teleport to Texas and we'll pick you up when we pick up
Red Rory and Einstein?

Sure! The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Sheriff
Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica. Red Rory? Einstein? Please step forward
so I can deputize you for the Great Nip Rescue.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica