Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

Old November 6th 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Default Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

wrote in message
ps.com...
On Nov 6, 1:54 pm, "Ellie" wrote:
May I help yoo, Emma?

ACK!!!! Shhhhh... you won't tell anywon yoo saw me, will yoo?
Emma, still hoping to make this work

Not iffen yoo doan want mee too. But why ar yoo hiding?

Ummm... well, ummmm... I'm gonna help with thuh nip, but I want to keep it a
secret for awhile.

Old November 6th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Seems like a good plan to me, TT. Wanna join us?

wrote in message
ups.com...
Reelee?

TT, flicking her all-too-sharp claws

Yore not introodin at all Misty. We can use lotsa help. Here's my plan.
whisper whisper I fink we should hide away, let them find thuh nip an
rescue it (in other wurds, let them do alla thuh hard work) and I am sure
once that happens they will get all nipped up. Then *WE* will sneak in
and..... uhhhh.... liberate thuh nip from them.
Emma, a tiny bit lazy

Old November 6th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

"Miller Cats" wrote in message
oh no deer.. (tho thuh oxygen mask cud come in handy) I will be jist
fyne.. (tiny breaf) tho, a fan might be nyce too.... (tiny breaf)

Ghost

Ohdear ohdear!! Here.... sets up fan and holds oxygen mask over
Ghost's
face Is that better? You must keep up your strength for the rescue,
yoo
know....

rescue.. oh yes.. thuh rescue... that feels so much better... thank
you.... I do so appreciate your thotfullness... unlike some other cats
around heer... (Glares at Myst and Andariel)

Ghost

I've always had a "motherly" touch, dear. I am glad to help.
Phoebe, trying to figure out how to wedge a pillow between Ghost and the
seatrest

oh thank you sweetie... (scooches a millimeter to the left)
my mom always said that I am the big sister type, you know?? always
looking out fur others.. well, jist between you and me, (whispers) I
like a good touch of nip from time to time... (sekrit smile)

Ghost, feeling much better.. hmm I wonder what that ripping sound
was???)

(Behind the seat, Andariel retracts a shining claw and smiles.
Myst looks nervously around and quickly licks on her front leg....)

~Phoebe smiles a little as she watches the small soot expand~
Almost all of us like nip, although there are a few exceptions. Purrhaps we
can help with their share.

Old November 6th 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Meanwhile...on a seemingly quiet lake in SoCal, five vacationing cats
float on a small raft.

Azad, a white Persian, contemplates his fishing line while Buster
Badseed, a large tabby with uneven hips, carefully baits his hook.
Mietze gazes into the water, nearly napping, as a small disagreement
erupts on the other side of the raft.

She tuched me. [Neko, white and tabby girl]
I shurely did NOT [Ella, portly tortoisshell]
Did so too. [Neko]

Ma'ams?
Da fish can heer yu.
[Azad]

Now she's lukkin at me. [Neko]
Oh, yu ar sucha complayner! [Ella, aiming an air whap in Neko's
direction]

Shhhhhhhh, effurywun! Do yu heeeer sumfing? A moturr...gittin cloze.
[Mietze]

Ignoring this, Neko and Ella explode into an whap & parry flurry,
neither touching the other, violently rocking the raft.

Before the source of the sound can be identified as a rapidly
approaching Martin Mars, there is a loud SPLASH.....
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old November 6th 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Shee wuz indeed a grate (in more wayz than wun!) laydee. I think the
Pawleen soots ar at thuh far end uv thun rak. Yoo mite need thees
(gives Ghost a pair of sunglasses).

TT

I never had thuh opportoonity to meet Ms Pawleen, but I heard she was a
fyne cat and a grate ladee..

Ghost

snicker Maybee something from the Pawleen kullekshun wud fit

Be sure to put on your flight suits and helmets!

Storm, pointing to the long rack of equipment-

flight soots??

Ghost, looking at her well proportioned self and the suits on the
hangers.....

Old November 6th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

DAD?!? claws begin to flex. a warm-up SLASH!!! gouges ridges in a
nearby box

I think yoo ment Mom, dint yoo?

Neggstime, HISSPITT befur yoo bite.

TT

(Red muttters - o, damdamdam.) yo, Dad-o-son, Son sat on me. On mi hed!,
dammit an' I kood NOT BREATHE, ain't nuthin' left to do but die or bite, so,
I bit.
Ok? Sorree.
Red Rory

Wow
(Einstein very impressed - rare for Red to apologize)

: HISSSSSSPPPITTTTT!!! Did yoo just bite mine son?
:
:TT
:
: (Red Rory takes large bite outta Hunty's rump -Hunty leaps off)
:
: Don nefur sit on me again you fat..er fluffy dam kat!
: An' whut thuh Hell is dis warren stuff? I ain't no dam rabbit. I gotta
catch
: a plane.
: Red Rory
:

Old November 6th 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

I think that there will be plentee uv Nip fur effurrykitty. Itz not
nise to liberate Nip frum yur frends.

TT (affectionately)

Old November 6th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

It isn't? Hmmm... I think mebbe it was thuh challenge of sneaking it that
appealed to me so much. It seemed like so much fun..... sniffle
Emma, going another direction now that her cover is blown

oups.com...

Old November 6th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

~Phoebe glances out the window of the plane, admiring the lake that she sees
below as the plane dips to draw in water to fight the fire.~ I bet there
are plenty of fish in there, and it looks so nice and clean.

Old November 7th 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

Of course he did! Poor kat has minor Catslexxia mixes up his opposite alla
time: mom-dad, hot-cold, winner-loser-kat-dawg....
(Einstein goes on listing opposites, and on, and on.....and
on................................................ .)

DAD?!? claws begin to flex. a warm-up SLASH!!! gouges ridges in a
: nearby box
:
: I think yoo ment Mom, dint yoo?
:
: Neggstime, HISSPITT befur yoo bite.
:
: TT
:
: (Red muttters - o, damdamdam.) yo, Dad-o-son, Son sat on me. On mi hed!,
: dammit an' I kood NOT BREATHE, ain't nuthin' left to do but die or bite,
so,
: I bit.
: Ok? Sorree.
: Red Rory
:
: Wow
: (Einstein very impressed - rare for Red to apologize)
:
: : HISSSSSSPPPITTTTT!!! Did yoo just bite mine son?
: :
: :TT
: :