Sad Jellicle Ball annownzmint

Old October 29th 15, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Sad Jellicle Ball annownzmint

Kitteez, kud I pleez hab yurown attenshun? Wuntz in a grate wile, we iz privileged to know dat a kittee iz abowt to go to da Rainbow Bridge, and to be be abul to say gudbye to dat kittee befur dey goez. I iz sad to annowntz dat we haz dat oppurrtoonitee today. A kittee named Hunnybun iz startin herown jerney to da Brij today, after a fight wif cancermonsterz. Let us purr her to da Brij, and purr dat herown hoominz won't be too sad fur too long.

Daisy-chan, pleez add Hunnybun, House of Batson, to da list fur da final kallin. Fangu.

Rebecca
Old October 29th 15, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote

Kitteez, kud I pleez hab yurown attenshun? Wuntz in a grate wile, we iz
privileged to know dat a kittee iz abowt to go to da Rainbow Bridge, and to
be be abul to say gudbye to dat kittee befur dey goez. I iz sad to annowntz
dat we haz dat oppurrtoonitee today. A kittee named Hunnybun iz startin
herown jerney to da Brij today, after a fight wif cancermonsterz. Let us
purr her to da Brij, and purr dat herown hoominz won't be too sad fur too
long.

Daisy-chan, pleez add Hunnybun, House of Batson, to da list fur da final
kallin. Fangu.

Rebecca

O mai toes.
Goodbye Honeybun.
Yew wur very loved and will be very missed,
Darn cancermonsterz.
You will see your other clowdermates at Rainbow Bridge.
Mosey-sad and weeping into his hankie.

Old October 29th 15, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 8:29:11 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Kitteez, kud I pleez hab yurown attenshun? Wuntz in a grate wile, we iz privileged to know dat a kittee iz abowt to go to da Rainbow Bridge, and to be be abul to say gudbye to dat kittee befur dey goez. I iz sad to annowntz dat we haz dat oppurrtoonitee today. A kittee named Hunnybun iz startin herown jerney to da Brij today, after a fight wif cancermonsterz. Let us purr her to da Brij, and purr dat herown hoominz won't be too sad fur too long.

Daisy-chan, pleez add Hunnybun, House of Batson, to da list fur da final kallin. Fangu.

Dere will be no pain, dere will be no fear, your luvd wunz will miss you hear but you will see dem wuns again. and meenwhile

Waiting is

--
Squeakytoy, for her Hous
Old October 29th 15, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Old October 29th 15, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Wez see it and added.

Old October 29th 15, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Rebecca wrote:
Kitteez, kud I pleez hab yurown attenshun? Wuntz in a grate wile,
we iz privileged to know dat a kittee iz abowt to go to da Rainbow
Bridge, and to be be abul to say gudbye to dat kittee befur dey
goez. I iz sad to annowntz dat we haz dat oppurrtoonitee today. A
kittee named Hunnybun iz startin herown jerney to da Brij today,
after a fight wif cancermonsterz. Let us purr her to da Brij, and
purr dat herown hoominz won't be too sad fur too long.

Daisy-chan, pleez add Hunnybun, House of Batson, to da list fur da
final kallin. Fangu.

Dere will be no pain, dere will be no fear, your luvd wunz will miss
you hear but you will see dem wuns again. and meenwhile

Waiting is

Honeybun feels a faint purr and a noseboop from 3 directions and a tail
slap her (but not hard).

Hunnybun, Mai folks will keep you company. Wez not the same as ur own,
but we will show you how to watch fur yur own. (RB: Vamp, Face,
Roscoe, Aunti Mabel). BTW, kin you teach us to catch dat red dot? Wez
got a hoomin up here who keeps saying it kin be done but ....

Old October 29th 15, 11:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

Purrrrrrrrrrring with the greatest respect for Honeybun and hoping healing memories bring solace to broken hearts.

Rest well, Honeybun, until we meet again.

Azad
Old November 1st 15, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Cansurmonsturz ar efil. We iz sorry dey attackt Hunnybun.

We ar purrrrin fur hur jurnee ana fur doze hoo luffed hur.

Fred and his chowder
Old November 1st 15, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Donna M

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 8:29:11 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Kitteez, kud I pleez hab yurown attenshun? Wuntz in a grate wile, we iz privileged to know dat a kittee iz abowt to go to da Rainbow Bridge, and to be be abul to say gudbye to dat kittee befur dey goez. I iz sad to annowntz dat we haz dat oppurrtoonitee today. A kittee named Hunnybun iz startin herown jerney to da Brij today, after a fight wif cancermonsterz. Let us purr her to da Brij, and purr dat herown hoominz won't be too sad fur too long.

Daisy-chan, pleez add Hunnybun, House of Batson, to da list fur da final kallin. Fangu.

Rebecca

Those rotten cancermonsters. Meowmy always says she wants them stamped out. We agree. They also unexpectedly attacked my brother Stanley yesterday and he had to start on his own journey.

We are terribly sorry to see Hunnybun's family is grieving, too. Grief is hard, but especially when it's new.

Captain the sad, and Baxter the D-pet who misses his kitty brother too
Old November 30th 15, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Kitteez, kud I pleez hab yurown attenshun? Wuntz in a grate wile, we iz
privileged to know dat a kittee iz abowt to go to da Rainbow Bridge, and to
be be abul to say gudbye to dat kittee befur dey goez. I iz sad to annowntz
dat we haz dat oppurrtoonitee today. A kittee named Hunnybun iz startin
herown jerney to da Brij today, after a fight wif cancermonsterz. Let us
purr her to da Brij, and purr dat herown hoominz won't be too sad fur too
long.

Daisy-chan, pleez add Hunnybun, House of Batson, to da list fur da final
kallin. Fangu.

Rebecca

Fangu furr diz sadsad infurrmshun.
Pit2nya hunkers down intu meatloaf pozition and begins tu purr Hunnybun to
the bridge.