Cloudy Eye in one eyed Cat

Old October 29th 05, 06:41 AM
Phil P.

Default Fresh Bull**** - More, Phil P Debriefing...Self-Serve

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
ups.com...

For the record, is Phil a Vet?

mhmmm, waaah hahaha

ha! thought not!

Do you always answer your own questions, moron? You're not only
monumentally stupid and psychotic- you're also schizophrenic. At least
you're never alone and have at least one person who will agree with you!
LOL! You have some real serious issues, Barry. LOL!

I've never met a cat he allegedly helped..

That's because you're a psychotic moron with the I.Q. of an ameba. You're
far too stupid to be entrusted with a cat's life- as Ruprecht's horrible
untimely death demonstrated. Do the cats of the world a favor and stay the
hell away from them before your monumental stupidity kills any more of them.

Old October 29th 05, 06:42 AM
Phil P.

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message

Anyone of reasonable intelligence

That leaves out babbling Barry, the village idiot! LOL!

who has been on this group for longer
than a week soon discovers that Phil cares about the well-being of
felines and is very knowledgable on many issues about them.

I've been hanging out in here for years. Phil and I butted heads briefly
at the outset over nutrition issues; however, it was an education for me.

But there was a difference- you weren't an asshole. You had a real desire
to learn and understand feline nutrition. You did a lot of research and
contacted pet food companies for nutrient data sheets and compared the
nutrient values. You weren't just arguing for the hell of it because you
were a dry food proponent.

...don't get a swelled head Phil!

I'll keep my head in a vice to prevent it from swelling.

Old October 29th 05, 06:43 AM
Phil P.

Default Cloudy Eye in one eyed Cat

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
oups.com...

Phil P. wrote:

You missed the spirit of my post.

do whaaa? bwooo hahahaha

Mindless idiot.

If you were smarter, I'd think you're a troll, but you're far too stupid.

Old October 29th 05, 07:03 AM
Phil P.

From: "whitershadeofpale"

ha! thought not! just a dude with no life other than his claim to
helping cats. I've never met a cat he allegedly helped..

has anyone here?

Yea, I have!
The cat's name is "TK".

How's he doing? Did he have another echo, yet? I'm really curious to know
if the diltiazem reduced his myocardial hypertrophy.

Btw, I found two very good articles by Dr. Rush on HCM and arterial
thromboembolism from last year's Northeast Veterinary Conference. I'd be
glad to send them to you if you'd like.

Did you know Dr. Rush is also a Diplomate of the American College of
Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care (ACVECC) as well as a Diplomate of the
ACVIM-Cardiology?

Old October 29th 05, 09:10 AM
John Doe

"Phil P." phil maxshouse.com wrote:
"whezrsfriend" whezrsfriend poorhouse.org wrote in message

I know there is going to be some moron on this group who will
post "take it to the vet" AFTER IVE already SAID I CANNOT afford
to do that.

...but you can afford a computer and ISP service. You need to
reevaluate your priorities.

And miss your master at condescension?

If you're too cheap and ignorant to take the cat to a vet- rehome
the cat. You're far too cheap and ignorant to be entrusted with a
cat's life.

Phil P, the rich ninja stud (and self comedian) on the Internet.

So don't have the killed because you're a, ignorant, cheap moron.

Sounds like your mother Phil.

From: "Phil P." phil maxshouse.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Subject: Cloudy Eye in one eyed Cat
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 03:01:47 -0400

Old October 29th 05, 09:20 AM
John Doe

Nasty filthy troll

From: "Phil P." phil maxshouse.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Subject: Fresh Bull**** - More, Phil P Debriefing...Self-Serve
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 01:41:29 -0400

news:1130537149.803596.70550 f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Old October 29th 05, 10:11 AM
Phil P.

"whezrsfriend" wrote in message
on Fri 28 Oct 2005 09:58:48a, "Phil P." wrote
in :

"No More Retail" wrote in message
m...
Phil is everything ok ?
You seem to be on the attack lately

It only seems that way because more assholes than usual have
been surfacing lately.

And the amazing thing is that ur able to talk out of yours.

Even my asshole makes more sense than you.

Old October 29th 05, 10:12 AM
Phil P.

"whezrsfriend" wrote in message
on Fri 28 Oct 2005 12:01:47a, "Phil P." wrote
in :

Prolly a one of those asshole vets who cares less about animals
and is mostly concerned with his own profit.

"whezrsfriend" wrote in message
I know there is going to be some moron on this group who will
post "take it to the vet" AFTER IVE already SAID I CANNOT
afford to do that.

...but you can afford a computer and ISP service. You need to
reevaluate your priorities.

Besides most vets don't do any better than I do after I've
researched the issue.

Bull****. If you're asking questions in a newsgroup about what
you should do, you're obviously clueless. You can't treat eye
problems in cats yourself because you don't know the cause. The
wrong treatment will make the problem worse. You don't know
which medication the cat needs because you can't diagnose the
problem.

Already rescued him once from the brink of death.

Maybe that's why the cat is already blind in one eye.

Not going to pay
some mecernary prick doctor for what is often incompetent advice,
when I can do it myself by ordering from one of the many vet
supply stores online.

You don't seem to understand that you can't order the proper medication
because you don't know what's wrong with the eye. If you use the wrong
medication, you can cause permanent, irreversible damage and severe pain.
Even a cheap asshole like you should be able to figure that much out.

Contrary to what assholes like you would
like us to believe, you pricks are not the authority on everything
under the pets rubric.

"You pricks"? LOL!

If you're too cheap and ignorant to take the cat to a vet-
rehome the cat. You're far too cheap and ignorant to be
entrusted with a cat's life.

I'm only cheap when it comes to throwning money at pricks like
you.

Sorry to disappoint you, asshole, I'm not a Chippendale dancer.

Btw, blind cats live near normal lives- with the right
caretaker- which ain't you. So don't have the killed because
you're a, ignorant, cheap moron.

You're the kind of ****wit who would keep a pet with kidney
failure on dialysis just to satisfy you own selfish needs.

Know a lot about dialysis for cats, do you?

You're clearly not suited to be entrusted with a cat's life. Take your cat
to a vet and ask him to find him a home. When the vet asks you why, tell
him because you're too cheap and stupid to be entrusted with a cat's life.
Once the vet meets you, he'll understand completely.

Old October 29th 05, 10:14 AM
Phil P.

"John Doe" wrote in message

Sounds like your mother Phil.

That about sums up your mentality.

Cowardly wimps like you only talk **** from behind a fake screen name. In
RL, cowards like you are quiet as a mouse and wouldn't dare open your mouth-
you're afraid of your own shadow.

Old October 29th 05, 11:57 AM
cybercat

[...]

Already rescued him once from the brink of death. Not going to pay
some mecernary prick doctor for what is often incompetent advice,
when I can do it myself by ordering from one of the many vet
supply stores online. Contrary to what assholes like you would
like us to believe, you pricks are not the authority on everything
under the pets rubric.

If you're too cheap and ignorant to take the cat to a vet-
rehome the cat. You're far too cheap and ignorant to be
entrusted with a cat's life.

I'm only cheap when it comes to throwning money at pricks like
you.

Btw, blind cats live near normal lives- with the right
caretaker- which ain't you. So don't have the killed because
you're a, ignorant, cheap moron.

You're the kind of ****wit who would keep a pet with kidney
failure on dialysis just to satisfy you own selfish needs.

Your cat is going to lose the sight in his one good eye if you
don't take him in to a vet. How can you live with that?