Must. Kill. Toys.

Old November 12th 13, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Must. Kill. Toys.

Apache is alternating between killing two of her toys: a leather strip
that came with a bottle of bourbon, and a cutout from one of Senyah's
"steamer" meals. She'll grab one, kill it, then zoom from one end of the
apartment to the other before killing it again and switching to the
other toy.

Here's she is, with the leather strip toy:
http://professional-geek.net/persona...130811_14b.jpg

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
Old November 12th 13, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 11/12/2013 2:59 PM, Mark Edwards wrote:
Apache is alternating between killing two of her toys: a leather strip
that came with a bottle of bourbon, and a cutout from one of Senyah's
"steamer" meals. She'll grab one, kill it, then zoom from one end of the
apartment to the other before killing it again and switching to the
other toy.

Here's she is, with the leather strip toy:
http://professional-geek.net/persona...130811_14b.jpg

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

What a pretty face.

Jill
Old November 13th 13, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Mark Edwards wrote:

Apache is alternating between killing two of her toys: a leather strip
that came with a bottle of bourbon, and a cutout from one of Senyah's
"steamer" meals. She'll grab one, kill it, then zoom from one end of the
apartment to the other before killing it again and switching to the
other toy.

Here's she is, with the leather strip toy:
http://professional-geek.net/persona...130811_14b.jpg

With *her* leather strip toy. It's *hers*. I think she really wants you to
know that.

--
Joyce

There is no alternative to being yourself.
Old November 13th 13, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane[_3_]

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 2:59:44 PM UTC-5, Mark Edwards wrote:
Apache is alternating between killing two of her toys: a leather strip
that came with a bottle of bourbon, and a cutout from one of Senyah's
"steamer" meals. She'll grab one, kill it, then zoom from one end of the
apartment to the other before killing it again and switching to the
other toy.

Here's she is, with the leather strip toy:

http://professional-geek.net/persona...130811_14b.jpg

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Oh, I can see it in her eyes. That leather strip is going *down*. LOL

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita
Old November 13th 13, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Wed, 13 Nov 2013 06:41:49 -0800 (PST), Jane
wrote:

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 2:59:44 PM UTC-5, Mark Edwards wrote:
Apache is alternating between killing two of her toys: a leather strip
that came with a bottle of bourbon, and a cutout from one of Senyah's
"steamer" meals. She'll grab one, kill it, then zoom from one end of the
apartment to the other before killing it again and switching to the
other toy.

Here's she is, with the leather strip toy:

http://professional-geek.net/persona...130811_14b.jpg

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Oh, I can see it in her eyes. That leather strip is going *down*. LOL

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita

Looks like the leather strip is giving up all hope of survival.
Old November 14th 13, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...
Apache is alternating between killing two of her toys: a leather strip
that came with a bottle of bourbon, and a cutout from one of Senyah's
"steamer" meals. She'll grab one, kill it, then zoom from one end of the
apartment to the other before killing it again and switching to the other
toy.

Here's she is, with the leather strip toy:
http://professional-geek.net/persona...130811_14b.jpg

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Awww. I do wish Boyfie would play with toys, he has some, but has no
interest in them at all, even when he was younger. I think he is one of
those very earnest, serious cats :-(
Tweed

Old November 14th 13, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...
Apache is alternating between killing two of her toys: a leather strip
that came with a bottle of bourbon, and a cutout from one of Senyah's
"steamer" meals. She'll grab one, kill it, then zoom from one end of the
apartment to the other before killing it again and switching to the other
toy.

Here's she is, with the leather strip toy:
http://professional-geek.net/persona...130811_14b.jpg

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Awww. I do wish Boyfie would play with toys, he has some, but has no
interest in them at all, even when he was younger. I think he is one of
those very earnest, serious cats :-(
Tweed

Waffles doesn't play often, but yesterday he defeated the dowel. The lock
on my sliding glass door hasn't worked for years, so I put a dowel in the
track to keep it from being opened from outside. Occasionally Waffles will
decide to dig the dowel out of the track. Yesterday, he was really
determined about it. Once he got it out, he pounced on it and bit it a
couple of times. Then he laid down, with his forepaws across it,
demonstrating his victory.

Joy

Old November 15th 13, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Joy wrote:

Waffles doesn't play often, but yesterday he defeated the dowel. The lock
on my sliding glass door hasn't worked for years, so I put a dowel in the
track to keep it from being opened from outside. Occasionally Waffles will
decide to dig the dowel out of the track. Yesterday, he was really
determined about it. Once he got it out, he pounced on it and bit it a
couple of times. Then he laid down, with his forepaws across it,
demonstrating his victory.

Has a burglar been bribing him with treats?

--
Joyce

The heck with top and bottom -- I want relationships with strangeness
and charm.
Old November 16th 13, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Bastette" wrote in message
Joy wrote:

Waffles doesn't play often, but yesterday he defeated the dowel. The
lock
on my sliding glass door hasn't worked for years, so I put a dowel in
the
track to keep it from being opened from outside. Occasionally Waffles
will
decide to dig the dowel out of the track. Yesterday, he was really
determined about it. Once he got it out, he pounced on it and bit it a
couple of times. Then he laid down, with his forepaws across it,
demonstrating his victory.

Has a burglar been bribing him with treats?

--
Joyce

The heck with top and bottom -- I want relationships with strangeness
and charm.

I've wondered. I've started calling him "Accomplice". ;-)

--
Joy

Conrad cuddles me.
I'm holding a koala!
My heart overflows.
--- Australia Haiku by Joy Gaylord

New Toys Kreisleriana[_2_] Cat anecdotes 3 October 5th 09 03:02 AM
new cat + toys yepp Cat anecdotes 2 April 26th 08 08:23 AM
Cat Toys? Kyla =^. .^= Cat anecdotes 6 April 19th 08 01:29 AM
Best Cat Toys? ensoul Cat health & behaviour 1 February 28th 08 02:16 PM
New toys on the way [email protected] Cat anecdotes 10 January 5th 06 09:54 AM