How is Pandora doing, Helen?

Old April 1st 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default How is Pandora doing, Helen?

Just wondered how she is feeling.

Old April 1st 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Karen" wrote in message

Just wondered how she is feeling.

Still fairly stiff and sore, and having difficulty climbing the stairs -
she has to keep stopping to take a break. However, I'm not stopping her
from going where she wishes in the house as I figure she knows her own
limitations and she'd get stressed if she was confined.

Dinner last night was *interesting*. I cooked fresh coley like I
normally do on a Friday, and she appeared in the kitchen and appeared to
be fine when she was yelling at me to hurry up!

All in all, I think she's on the mend. )

Helen M

Old April 1st 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Good! I hope she's soon back to her usual self!

Melissa

Old April 1st 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-01 10:20:48 -0600, "Helen Miles" said:

"Karen" wrote in message

Just wondered how she is feeling.

Still fairly stiff and sore, and having difficulty climbing the stairs -
she has to keep stopping to take a break. However, I'm not stopping her
from going where she wishes in the house as I figure she knows her own
limitations and she'd get stressed if she was confined.

Dinner last night was *interesting*. I cooked fresh coley like I
normally do on a Friday, and she appeared in the kitchen and appeared to
be fine when she was yelling at me to hurry up!

All in all, I think she's on the mend. )

Helen M

Appetite is always a good sign, Poor girl. Gentle kissies from me.

Old April 1st 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:cdb8ed60892974646c58e1f52f1e8cd5.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
"Karen" wrote in message

Just wondered how she is feeling.

Still fairly stiff and sore, and having difficulty climbing the stairs -
she has to keep stopping to take a break. However, I'm not stopping her
from going where she wishes in the house as I figure she knows her own
limitations and she'd get stressed if she was confined.

Dinner last night was *interesting*. I cooked fresh coley like I
normally do on a Friday, and she appeared in the kitchen and appeared to
be fine when she was yelling at me to hurry up!

All in all, I think she's on the mend. )

I'm so glad to hear this, and how lucky she was not to be killed by the car.

Tweed, KFC, BF

Old April 1st 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:

"Karen" wrote in message

Just wondered how she is feeling.

Still fairly stiff and sore, and having difficulty climbing the stairs -
she has to keep stopping to take a break. However, I'm not stopping her
from going where she wishes in the house as I figure she knows her own
limitations and she'd get stressed if she was confined.

Dinner last night was *interesting*. I cooked fresh coley like I
normally do on a Friday, and she appeared in the kitchen and appeared to
be fine when she was yelling at me to hurry up!

All in all, I think she's on the mend. )

Helen M

That's wonderful to hear! It's seems like she'll be ok in no time at all!
Continued purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Pandora UPDATE Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 29 March 31st 06 10:30 PM
PING Helen Lucy's Mom Cat anecdotes 2 September 11th 05 10:57 PM
Introducing Helen Helen Whyte Cat anecdotes 30 December 31st 04 07:17 AM
PING Yowie - Share a story, please? Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 6 December 14th 03 03:15 PM