(OT) Another fun time-wasting game

Old May 5th 05, 03:59 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Cathi had some very
interesting things to say about (OT) Another fun time-wasting
game:

Okay, I'm still playing Bubbels, but I'm getting hooked on this one,
too:
http://ww2.freearcade.com/shapeShifter.jav/shape.html

I found this a few weeks ago. Same principle as Bubbels, but with
better noises.
http://uk.games.yahoo.com/d/zdyno.html

Forget sink-peeing or shoe-hairballing, I'm going to send Ava to drop
birdie bombs on people! :-)

Old May 5th 05, 04:54 AM
Jo Firey

"Bev" wrote in message
Yowie wrote:

My highest score is around 300,000. I tend to concentrate on the lowest
because I get sick of popping the darn things - under 24,000 for that.
How, heehee, on to the 'shapes'.

I simply don't know why Bubbels has such a hold on me. I can spend
hours on it if I allow myself. DH looks at me searchingly and says
"Why do you do it." Sigh.

If you figure it out, let me know. I don't even seem to be playing with
winning or losing in mind. Just kind of a mind numbing trance. Right now I
have an excuse, but was spending hours with it before as well. I'll even
get up in the middle of watching a TV show that I enjoy, tired of paying
attention and wander in and start popping.

It does make 30 minutes go by faster than any other non-activity I've ever
encountered.

Jo

Old May 5th 05, 04:56 AM
Jo Firey

"Cathi" wrote in message
In message ,
writes
Okay, I'm still playing Bubbels, but I'm getting hooked on this one,
too:

http://ww2.freearcade.com/shapeShifter.jav/shape.html

Ginger-lyn

--
Cathi

But I have to play with the sound off so I won't get "caught". Two AM
popping seems to annoy the rest of the family. Especially if I have if loud
enough for me to hear.

Jo

Old May 5th 05, 10:53 AM
Yowie

"Jo Firey" wrote in message

"Bev" wrote in message
Yowie wrote:

My highest score is around 300,000. I tend to concentrate on the lowest
because I get sick of popping the darn things - under 24,000 for that.
How, heehee, on to the 'shapes'.

I simply don't know why Bubbels has such a hold on me. I can spend
hours on it if I allow myself. DH looks at me searchingly and says
"Why do you do it." Sigh.

If you figure it out, let me know. I don't even seem to be playing with
winning or losing in mind. Just kind of a mind numbing trance. Right now
I have an excuse, but was spending hours with it before as well. I'll
even get up in the middle of watching a TV show that I enjoy, tired of
paying attention and wander in and start popping.

It does make 30 minutes go by faster than any other non-activity I've ever
encountered.

I"ve found one thing more addictive than Bubbels....

Sims.

It was about 8:30pm. The Yowlet was in bed, Joel was out, and I thought
"I'll just play for half an hour or so before I go to bed".

Joel home came home and asked me just how long I was planning to stay up
playing the Sims. I said "only half an hour or so...." and then gulped when
I looked around to see the clock displayin "1:15am".

It was like being abducted by aliens, but in this case, it was Sims.

Yowie

Old May 5th 05, 05:58 PM

On Thu, 05 May 2005 07:36:22 +1200, Bev wrote:

I am sending Bonnie to pee in your sink. I also am still playing
bubbels because I have an addictive personality. I am not going to
play this game, I repeat, I am not, not not not .......

Bev

Well, it could use some cleaning, and I'm sure that uric acid could
help break up the soap scum. So by all means ;-)

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
http://www.i-love-cats.com/meow/glsummer/ (The Violence Against
Animals in Movies Website)
Old May 5th 05, 05:59 PM

On Thu, 5 May 2005 07:22:11 +1000, "Yowie"
wrote:

wrote in message
news
Okay, I'm still playing Bubbels, but I'm getting hooked on this one,
too:

http://ww2.freearcade.com/shapeShifter.jav/shape.html

Arrrrgh!

I hate you as much as I hate Bev now!!!!![1]

Arrrrrrgh!

Yowie
[1] Ok, I don't *hate* you, but sheesh!

Teeheehee.