VERY LONG RANT - not cat related - sorry

Old June 17th 04, 10:35 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for you to find a job that is enjoyable and
that pays well, Dan,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Dan M" wrote in message ...
snip I really do enjoy the work - driving a truck is fun. But I'd
be a lot happier if I could see my wife and my furkids every
night, and could pay my utilities without having to scramble.

Dan

Old June 17th 04, 10:36 PM
polonca12000

Congratulations, Tak! I'm sure Betty is very proud of you
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Takayuki" wrote in message
snip I graduated from Thomas Edison two weeks ago, so I know the most
about
that particular one, but they're all reputable. COSC has the most
student-friendly reputation of the three. There's also a good forum
for distance learners he

http://forums.degreeinfo.com/

Old June 18th 04, 03:10 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", "JoJo"
artfully composed this message within
on 15 Jun 2004:

So my overall question(s)
1. Why in the hell am I doing this?????
2. What exactly is the degree in? I'm beginning to think
insanity,
although they tell me it's bachelors in business management
3. From insanity, exactly how far away is one from
blithering idiot?
(at least I'll be a blithering idiot with a degree and house
full of cats).

I hope you're feeling less stressed by now. A little inspiration
for you. My sister in law is 40 this year. Mother of 3, youngest in
grade school, oldest in college herself. The two not in college are
busy with school activities, sports, church groups, etc. My SIL
tries to keep up with working out, works full-time herself and is
an office manager so stressful job. She has been working toward her
degree for probably 8 years on a part-time basis. She got her BA
this year, just a month ago. She is MY inspiration because at
almost 42 I'm thinking of just starting up again to get a degree. I
had Eric at almost 17 yrs of age and never went to college at all
but thinking about testing out for some credit hours based on work
experience. I'll probably be where you are soon because I made the
mistake of telling my boss this is a goal for me. He's behind me
100% and probably wondering why I haven't enrolled yet.

Good luck and YOU CAN DO IT!

--
Cheryl

Old June 18th 04, 03:11 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", Takayuki
artfully composed this message within
on 15 Jun 2004:

I graduated from Thomas Edison two weeks ago

Congratulations!!!!!

--
Cheryl