Goin away parti

Old December 5th 03, 06:12 AM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
soft sayed dat her has splained bout dis group anna da bill hooman liked the
iderment, anna furry showed hissef how ta read her so we willz see, I willz
miss alla you guyz has a good time,

givin Sam head butt back, good bye now, Toni Bennett not a fostercat anymore

Alllll right, TB! You'z a regular full-fledged kitty now! We'z all needs
permanent onetruhomes, and you'z haz one now. We'll all be looking
forward to hearing frum yu in your new onetruehome. See youz later, TB!

Sammy Kitten

Old December 5th 03, 03:57 PM
Sonam Dasara

Tank yew sew much fur sayin such nice tings, TB. I knows dat yew will
fine happiness at yer new onetruehome. Anna yer soft wuz a berry deboted
hooman, deboted to alla kitteez happiness.

Anna Tiger is a reel nice kittee too! Yew take care, Toni!

Mlle Anaïs, HPPC

Miss Violette wrote:
Toni looks at the beautiful new friend, and says you isa beautiful
anna I willz miss you, take good care of Tiger he is a wonnerful
kitty, Toni Bennett
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
Toni, I'ze'll miss you too. Be well and safe in your new
onetruehome! Bye!

Mlle Anaïs

Samuel "Houdini" Kitten wrote:
Please ask your new hoomin to at the furry least send an occasional
e-mail to one of us on dis group so de offurs can be updated. We'z
will want to keep track of you, TB kitty.

Yes, Toni Bennett! We'z will all miss you! A lot! So youz be safe
and be happy and let us know how you'z are doing.

all four of the Highland kitties - Cleopatra, Amelia, Tabitha, and
Samuel - line up side to side. Other kitties join them. We end up
with dozens of RPCC kitties in a line, facing towards Toni Bennett
kitty. They all start to sing softly, and close to form a circle
around TB...

"For he's a jolly gud furcat,
for he's a jolly gud furcat,
for he's a jully gud furcat,
that nobody can deny..."

Be safe, TB. And be happy. May your new home be your forever home.
And beg yur new hoomin if you have too to send updates to someone
on dis group once in a while. Effur to your current meowmie, or to
my paw ), or to Fluffybutt or me
or ).

Have a wonderful life, Toni Bennett!

Samuel Kitty
walks up to TB and gives him a gentle headbutt

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com